Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What i did while i had jury duty...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Some1, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i like your doodles

3. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i like how you could have put in any of the random retarded other threads already started..

5. 1980

1980 New Jack

if you are old enough to have jury duty you should be able to draw better then that by now.

6. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

its nice to know some1 get it someone 1 haha ok anyway.....its nice to know that someone thats judgeing another persons life...is doodleing...ahhhhh thats justice

and why is there a NEW thread for this? why chouldent u just put this in the ''toy'' thread or something of that matter...and then under it posted how u did it during court....do u think its bad ass that u draw during jury duty...haha whoooaaa dude your so against the system.....

7. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

oh yeh can we close this now?

8. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

honestly you guys are gay... i mean first i didnt get even get into a trial i just sat around all day...second there just doodles...and third your right it is a stupid thread so thanks for bumping it up and keeping it on the front page hahaha jackasses

9. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

These threads are gettin anoying...eww

10. ENO ELPMIS

ENO ELPMIS Senior Member

this thread is weak and so is your T

11. InfamousOne

InfamousOne Member

best post ever :huh2:

12. ralf deyga

ralf deyga Senior Member

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GRAFF SITE NOT A LETS POST DRAWINS OF MICROWAVES AND ROBOTIC TVS OR W/E THAT IS SITE LOL

13. ralf deyga

ralf deyga Senior Member

AND THAT ROBOT TRASH CAN DEALY IS FUNNY..
    OK THAT THINK ISNT A TV IS A VENDING MACHINE LOL