what have you been up to?

el barto

i can see from my view channel 0 is really slow these days and i do take partial blame for this upon myself. i used to pos fun dpc pics but these days i can bring myself to get involved with the board, this is for a number of boring reasons that im about to share to you. after you should write your reason for not spending more time on channel 0.

Ok first off i hurt my knee again, its really weak and i cant do much running, bombing, or skating which is all i really want to do. this should make me want to write on here moer but i gues its cuz i have nothing fun and interesting to share if im no tout there doing the stuff.

Second i met a gurl, its wierd though because up to now i havent been finding romance or any real interest in the gurls ive been seeing. i met this gurl about 13 days ago, and im so into her already. i posted a pic of her from the dpc party i met her at, and since then ive been trying to hang out with her everyday since, shes really great and stuck in my head, but she moves to sf in august so ill be very sad then. im even thinking about just leaving and going up there to see her, see im crazy already and i just met he. shit

Third my boys are all off doing there own shit, i mostly lik ebeing on here and talking about this with Platapie and Uncle boy, but lately i havent seen plats cuz he got a new job and is always in town and im trying to be with that gurl. Uncle boy has been hanging out with our otehr friend doing god knows what, he doesnt relaly call too much and sides im ust thinking about the gurl anyways.

i guess im just saying that im always thinking about this gurl now days and cant really function.

what have you been doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

well barto, seems you got yourself into the same situation i wa in before i left for cali. I'd like to tell you dont stress, but i know you still will. but if you both want things to work out, they will. :king:

i've been sick these past few days. i havent even been to work. besides resting at home i've been thinking about my girl and how she's doing up in Japan. and i'm jealous cause she gets to watch the US vs Germany game on tv live. and i dont:(

Guest Dyptheria

man, i'm hella bummed. all my roomates are moving out, and i was planning on leaving this summer to stay with my girlfriend in cali, but now i gotta look for a new place to live, or be homeless. i wanna strangle the fuck out of my roommates for ruining my summer. i wanna work and make good money, but i got my school project to finish, and that takes up all my time, it pays me some, but my income is kept at a minimum. i just wanna play in a band again, but this state i live in lacks people who know how to play music, and the last thing i enjoy doing is graff, but can't do that because a group of toys are just going around capping my whole crew for no reason what so ever, except they're probobly jealous that they don't get any pussy, and my crew gets tons.

Guest Dyptheria

i've had sex with more girls within one year of losing my virginity, than their whole crew combined for their whole lives. so yeah, put all of us together, and we get tons more lovin, cuz we're lovers, not haters...and barto, you better make a plan soon to be with her. i haven't seen my girl since april, and damn, its a lonely world

Guest uncle-boy

my girlfriend comes home from japan on July 4th. YAY!!!!!

i cant wait to see her!!:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

.....not much,same ol' shit......drinking till closing and then hitting up after that.....then chill and read the crap on Channel 0 before I expire....you know,something new and different.;)

just wondering cuz when the board is going off, its really going off, sems like the same people are here but no ones posting, i need to get out and take some dpc flix. what happened to all the photoshop pics so were da bizzz omb, j?

Guest sneak

i think the reason why ch 0 is so poor recenlty is that there are bare ppl just posting proper crap and nuthin interesting at all...plus there are all the fake names etc which is gay

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

Archived