What have you been sleeping on?

Teh0wnz

Let's hear it. What kinds of things have you learned/discovered recently that you've "slept on".... or this thread can also be about, what are your sleeping habits. Do you sleep on a bunk, in jail, with the fishes, on linoleum. What's the best way to sleep, on your side, your back? Single pillow folded in half, two pillows, just a sheet, four blankets? Fuck an post em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possesions never meant anything to me

I'm not crazy

Well that's not true, I've got a bed, and a guitar

And a dog named Bob who pisses on my floor

That's right, I've got a floor

So what, so what, so what?

I've got pockets full of kleenex and lint and holes

Where everything important to me

Just seems to fall right down my leg

And on to the floor

My closest friend linoleum

at night: my queen sized bed. it's fucking radtacularly awesome. got it for my 21st birthday and it's definately my most treasured possession.

during the day (if i have an afternoon snooze): my big ass corner loung suite. you can stretch right out on it and it's soft as a mofo. just put on the tv or a dvd and get a good hour/2 hour long kip.

Originally posted by azert

I want to try on of those Temper-pedic mattresses. Anyone ever tried one of those?

my little brother has one, theyre dope as hell. so damn comfortable.

i sleep on a punk ass futon that isnt very comfortable. i live with my girl and she usually wants to cuddle, so i end up sleeping in some fucked up position to satisfy her.

Originally posted by dowmagik

also, ive slept on "Some Dude's Fry Sauce". Found it at WinCo - shit is so god damn good. my diet mostly consists of taters tots/ french fries so ya gotta have some good shit to dip it in.

Psst wrong thread.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I cannot sleep on less than 2 pillows. And the bed must be up against the wall. This is why I never get any sleep in hotels......

I used to have to sleep with two pillows too, but now my neck hurts like hell if I sleep on more than one. I still have to be up against a wall though, otherwise I feel like my pillows will fall off the bed or something.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

this thread is also the what have you slept on thread and he is saying he slept on the fry sauce. You see?

But how can someone sleep on fry sauce??? It's impossible, utterly impossible... unless he meant the other "slept on" meaning. Hehe can I just quit now? ;)

full-size pillow top mattress that I saved up for after a short time back with the parents a few years ago... either that or the futon if I happen to fall asleep watching a movie or something...

preferred position: right side... 1 pillow (I swear I think I'm the only girl who does this...) there are 2 pillows of two different thicknesses and I use either one or the other depending on how I'm sleeping...

/ocd

Originally posted by azert

But how can someone sleep on fry sauce??? It's impossible, utterly impossible... unless he meant the other "slept on" meaning. Hehe can I just quit now? ;)

well if you had enough sauce, and were able to freeze it and maintain a constant temp so it wouldnt melt from your body heat. it wouldnt be impossible then...would it??

Archived