What have we lost?

Smart

Think of it... with all the Atillas, Ivans and Hitlers... even Slobodovans and Sadams... the Romans... all of these pogroms of genocide throughout history... when not only political rivals, but political rivals ENTIRE families have been exterminated... certainly it has been a possibility since Caine slew Abel...

Do you think we'd have a cure for AIDS?

or SARS?

What about space travel? Or all science? Political rivals are (in general) powerful or smart, but history shows that raw power will not save the govt. forever... and history shows that many smart folks were killed for political (or religious ((basically political))) beliefs...

what have we wrought?

how many times have we killed the messiah?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your asking tooo many questions to be answered seriously.

the holocaust was an example of the apex of a modern civilization cannibalizing itself. all effort and technology were put towards the raw meterial of (people) into the final product of death. its theorized that this is only the beginning and eventually the suicide of humanity will be achieved through its own hands. and please don't quote me on this. this thread will self destruct.

i read this article a year or so ago about the offspring of people with high iq. Apparently it may make a big difference. Nature or nurture, I wouldn't know, though.

but fuck a high population. We wouldn't need a cure for sars if the goddamn (fill in the blanks...).

ok, I'm not asking too many questions, I was asking 2... but, here's the bottom line oner:

What would we have now that we don't if not for any tyrant's bloodthirst?

*nothing counts as an answer...

**Pol Pot, good calll

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by ARCEL

ever notice how you allways hear about the holocaust but not what happened in cambodia ? why didnt the us step in, like they did when they "liberated the iraqui people" ?

because nobody(general population) knew about it in the US, save for a handful of concerned citizens and a bunch of scum bag politicians(kissinger).

media coverage was: 0.

the new york times finally got up to speed with some pathetic

backpage 'reports'. by that time it was too little too late.

Guest BROWNer

how come the US never stepped in and helped stop the slaughter in

rwanda too? not too many people knew about that shit either, not

much media coverage. if people knew...

there was that whole "Killing Fields" thing... and that also gave us Jon Malkovitch... so, see, that goes right back to my point, but on the flip side... in this case a crazy pogrom created an actor...

seems like a high cost though...

all of you actlike the US is the biggest evil plus the biggest love in the world, well... it is but... point is... if you get on our shit list, then your country goes to hell, the US laughs at you... just like you laugh at your trailer park friends, but there's no sherriff that comes to pick up crappy countries on a domestic... unless you count what we did to Iraq...

the thought crosses my mind from time to time, but you must consider the flipside. who knows what anonymous political victim could have been the next hitler. maybe we'd be worse off. what unspeakable evil could we have been spared without knowing? maybe we'd all be dead from a nuclear holocaust. some questions can't be answered.

Originally posted by ese

the thought crosses my mind from time to time, but you must consider the flipside. who knows what anonymous political victim could have been the next hitler. maybe we'd be worse off. what unspeakable evil could we have been spared without knowing? maybe we'd all be dead from a nuclear holocaust. some questions can't be answered.

Like whoa <3

Originally posted by ese

"I know a woman,

became a wife

these are the very words she uses to describe her life

she says a good day

ain't got no rain

she says a bad day's when I lie in bed

and think of things that might have been"

-Paul Simon

HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

So you been to school for a year or two

And you know you've seen it all

In daddy's car thinkin' you'll go far