What have u lost recently

Guest 7126

well i lost my wallet with 20 bucks and some other stuff in it like 2 weeks ago and couple of days ago i lost a $200 bracelet....this month sucked soo far, let's see wat my bday is gona bring tomorrow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my keys... it sucks SO bad, and that was still a month ago... I had my house, 2 cars, 2 PO boxes, 2 yard keys... so sad. Fortunately I had removed the other house keys a week before... still, it's like a kick in the balls...

Originally posted by VAITOMANOCU

my keys..but i found em..losing your keys, getting all worried, then ending up finding them is a very good feeling.

damn, I didn't even read that... you are lucky you found them... I hate my keyless life.

well, I had doubles for everything except the PO box keys (OUCH! $45)... I sold one car since so it's their problem but even the blank for another key to the Mercedes is like $25...

*but, my homeboy is a locksmith so... there is a way to make an impression of the lock and reverse engineer a key, or you can just replace the tumbler set to a key you generate yourself...

Archived