WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE

Guest sober

Guest sober

....your walking down the line at night in the fog, eventually seeing the first boxcar of a huge yard... and the whole yard of cars is every piece on every train youve done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just there man, and I was trippin'..(along the road, and some in my head)

walking down the road of the house that im gonna start livin' at..

Its LA so theres mad smog in every direction..

Im not sure how secure the fenceline in the area was so I picked up a 10 pound rock..lots of cougars and shit like that about I figured "Dont risk it"

I even got scared by my own shadow..

Now my lungs hurt from the freeway I walked over and I must rest up for the big crucifixion..re-enactment thingy....

yada yada bullshit..

I never felt so good though - checked out some galleries lastnight and dropped some labels in this kids book in front of everybody..stroked the old ego a sizeable ammount..

Put a little skip in my step..now im off to pass out..wish I was tired..

Just one of those nights where everything met at the right time..glad I went out..

When you die, your body rots and decomposes into the ground. the weight of other materials collecting on top of you creates a lot of pressure over time and your remains turn into minerals. eventually, these minerals are extracted and turned into steel, which will be used to make the freights that your great-great-great-(100 more greats)-great- grandchildren will be painting. there ya go, the cycle continues.:D

Your brain produces sudden large quantities of n,n-dimethyltryptamine and 5-methoxy-n,n-dimethyltryptamine, along with increased quantities of neurotransmitters. This combined with residual electrical impulses in your brain cause an extremely intense hallucinogenic experience otherwise referred to as an NDE.

^^

Are2 might, she's all intellectual and stuff...

Anyway..

I just hope my death is as gnarly as my yard. It won't matter whose cars are in there...just being in the presence of some nice, smooth steel is enough to catch a semi. Please believe there better be a GES/KEM wholecar, though, or I'm raping God.

Originally posted by afterten

When you die, your body rots and decomposes into the ground. the weight of other materials collecting on top of you creates a lot of pressure over time and your remains turn into minerals. eventually, these minerals are extracted and turned into steel, which will be used to make the freights that your great-great-great-(100 more greats)-great- grandchildren will be painting. there ya go, the cycle continues.:D

:lol: :lol:

^^^^^^^ THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT, HAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lick:

• 2 weeks later...

Word:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when i die i want my dead body placed on the tracks so i can get hit by a train. then i want a writer to find my mangled remains and be somehow changed by the gruesome, mutilated mass that was once me. oh yeah and if there is such thing as souls and whatnot, then i want to start haunting train yards... :spent:

• 3 weeks later...