What happens the first time you get busted?

DoughBoy

I'm going out bombin 3 days in a row pretty soon. And there is always the possibility of getting busted. Can anyone tell me what happens when you get busted for the first time in California. Since California laws are different in other states and so on. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

depends how old you are, where you are, and what you get popped doing. be safe and you wont have to worry about it. be stupid and you'll find out one way or another. anything over $400 can be charged as a felony if your an adult, so keep that in mind...

I'm 15. so would i just be under probation and shit. also the $400 felonly rule does that mean that if you do a tag of $400 or more that's a felony? or all the vandalyzing you do adds up more then 400 its a felony? please explain. thanks

sorry for being paranoid and shit. but i have been reading about prop 21 that shit ain't cool...as for being safe i'm always safe to my degree. i NEVER let one car see me. i always have a friend watch a back. so to my knowledge i'm always safe. and i'f i'm gonna hit a hot spot i do it on a weekday when no one should be out..

if you get caught,you aint dead,bomb harder,jail sucks,but you wont be there for long if your family cares about you,go go go go paint on the cop station in the nude,do it,youre under 18,because real jail is like sooooooooo boring,and its full of loooosers

Guest It's On

Getting busted

In reply to your question. I am 16 and have been busted for graf in CA. The 400 dollars damage is all the stuff you do. I would be careful because if you run from the cops they can charge with evading arrest and depending on where you live you can get juvinielle work program whixh really sux. You might have to pay for all damage done if caught. Another thing that they can do isput you on probation. Depending on what you are writing they can put you on gang terms which can mean stricter curfews, schools, and where you can go and what you can do.

If you want to know anything else I will email you.

Guest dukeofyork

youve already committed a crime by writing, why hold back on runnin from the 5-0?

think about it for a few. get out at any cost...this means running through briar patches or whatever is in your way. im not saying go out of your way to run through some nasty shit, just truck right through if its there. you can bet the po po isnt gonna chase you through that shit, its just his job. with you, youre talking about your freedom here kiddo.

getting caught just means you were slipping. ive been popped a couple times, but i know people that have put 50 times the work i have, an never been caught. its luck of the draw. i have this drinking/not paying attention problem sometimes...

anyway, at 15, your not gonna go to a real jail, and no 16 year old kid is gonna fuck you in your ass. if you get busted, even a felony charge wont matter after you turn 18. now is the time to rock hard, casue in 3 years, its all clean...

Fuckin hell...

You people get fucked up much harder than we do in Australia. I was caught doing insides when I was 17, which I did A LOT back then, and I got a caution and that was it, they didn't even mention the hundreds of trains that I had anihilated OR all the pieces that I had done. :confused:

Archived