Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what happened

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dobsilla, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

since the switch to the new 12oz i havent been as down to read all the threads and post and interact. it seems slower or something. i need the oz i know and love back.:scrambled:

2. SCREENNAME

SCREENNAME New Jack

Cosigned.

3. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

decent speed for me.

pity about the graphic design and brightness

4. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

the speed of the site is fine but i mean the threads and posting and shit seem to be slower than before. everyone got fucked up by losing 12oz and having it pop up all new or something. and i think part of it is that i dont know who any of you guys are anymore that got new sn's

5. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

yeah its hard to figure out who's who.but hey,what are ya gonna do.

6. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

makeithappennn, what was your old sn? haha. when i hit you up on aim the other day i didnt know who you were but i just realized how i know you.

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

ya ya ya grill

let me see ya grill

wheres it at dobs

8. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

damn who were you on the old board for real? yeah i got my grill but my digi is in my friends car. i was actually polishing it right now.

9. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe

whatd you get? top or bottom

side note, this chick i know got a grill recently, and I never would have thought, but that shit is sexy as fuck on a girl.

10. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i got the 6 tops done, its pretty dope looking. ill get pics soon. i would fuck the shit out of a girl with a grill. but this is coming from a guy who likes gils covered in tattoos and or piercings so my standards dont really mean shit. you got a pic of this girl?

11. makeithappennn

my name was just makeithappen,but i spelt it with some of the letters capitalized cause im a K3Wl [email protected]
    but now when i search for my old posts they come up as my older name.weird huh?

12. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

did you not read that post at all. i was kidding. i think i know what your kewl graff name is too.

13. makeithappennn

sorry im blunted.

and you just might know what i write..

14. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

can i float in it?

15. mackfatsoe

Im pretty lukewarm on piercings, tattoos can really go either way. It depends on the tattoo, I've seen some really ridiculously stupid shit and I've seen stuff that was absurdly fucking sexy. I have some pictures but theres no way I'm sharing with these delinquents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.