What happened to the innocence after

turnout

...things have changed here...

At least the pink shirts guy is gone...

Last thing I remember is some picture seeking (innocence) did...

pure fucking apathy...there was a beach...

oh and some post of seeking and a gun in a backyard or something...makros still only posted images...the site was different colors...the pessimism still reigned...whatever...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lil waynes the jump off.

the sites the same, only the names have changed. Everyday it seems we’re wasting away, ya know? Another board, where the faces are so cold. I’d scroll all night just to get back home. I’m a cowboy, on an e-horse I ride, I’m wanted dead or alive...Wanted dead or alive. Sometimes I post, sometimes it’s not for days.

And the people I meet, always go their separate ways. Sometimes you tell the day By the threads that you make. And times when you’re all alone, all you do is think (about whether makros is really a girl or not). I browse these pages, an apple ibook on my lap, I play warcraft for keeps, ’cause I might not make it back.

I been everywhere, still I’m standing tall, I’ve seen a million screen names, an I’ve dissed them all!

ARCEL...I used to be pacman...

not a very active poster...just an entertained observer...

most of my little town has very little idea of what else goes on in the rest of the world...let alone the world of...whatever this site includes...

i had to go get therapy on my wrist from scrolling through this site and working (computer job...) at least my old employer payed and suggested for me to do so..

I can't decide if I'm glad to be posting here again...

why not?