What happened to the good ol days..

DEE38

What happened to the days when we knew Makros as the GUY who posted random funny photos of people that we're 97% percent goth...

What happened to thinking Makros was a he, rather than fucking with our brains trying to say that Makros is now a "SHE"....

And why is some guy getting at me on AIM sending me "FAKE" pics of Makros as a girl..???

I miss the days when Makros was a guy... when he'd post the funny pics of PEOPLE, not food... the days when I wasent confused.. and the days where keeping everything on a hush hush was great. I know i've asked makros to show us a pic of HIM a few times, but seriously.. I never meant it.

..My world would be seriously crushed if I found out how HE looked like. It wont be fun anymore.

Someone hug me, im getting emotional.. i cant handle this 12oz change... fucking crap.. i'm gunna bake some cookies for you makros.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

your aim must be ringing off the hook by now huh.

Haha yeah, me and "smarter child" are discussing dinner plans for next tuesday.

Pistol- i lost your address. :(

Makros, if you hearts frozen.. can I go ice skating?? Boom like an eight oh eight....... or some wonderful shit like that......

Guest willy.wonka

nightowls....alien.....cookies.

its funny...my homegirl called me up and started luaghin...all she could say is..."its friday!"in a real excited manner....crazy

hope i see some prime chicks tonight....hope i see my singin sistah...hope i dont pour beer on females laps this weekend...

wish me luck...im out here in t-minus 10...

Guest platapie

aww deee are you cheating on me? dam girl goign out to dinner with other cats? man im salty.........:D

Archived