Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What happened to Keith Murray?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nocalfr8tr, Mar 25, 2002.

1. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

Keith Murray made me like hip hop. When I heard "what a feeling", i was hooked. the guys lyrics are incredible and innovative and he has that i'll smash you attitude. i know he gets in a lot of trouble cause he has a few mental problems, but dont we all. anyways, i was just curious as to what happened to him? Jail? death? on a hiatus? help me out...

he had the heat!

2. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Keith Murray "the most beautifulest thing in this world" great song

he went to jail for like 3 years. Just got out a few months ago. Now hes working on his new album i think w/ eric sermon

3. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i bet the new album's gonna be some heat. he's gotta have some crazy pent up energy in his head. what'd he go in for?

4. *die*

*die* Junior Member

he saw some of mr mangs drawings and killed himself

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

he was on that fubu album,
    and sang with Ludacris and LL on the Fatty Girl track.

shit man..
    If I know that, then you should too!

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

who sung the music song? i think it was a cover of a marvin gaye song,
    just like muuuuuuusic. it was either keith or eric.

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

just like that?

dude, you're 'singing' on the internet... seek help:D

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

eric sermon

9. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i just saw kieth murray on a video on mtv with p. diddy. i'm not even kidding. it was some kind of new remix.n and craig mack was in it to. everybody's makin a comeback.

10. SayOne

SayOne Guest

werd i saw craig mack on that video , shit feels like flava in ya ear all ova again

11. crso

crso Senior Member

didn't that video have ghost face on it to.

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i'm the m-a-s

the t-e-r

i forgot the rest

13. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Yea thats the G-Dep remix. W/ Ghostface, Craig Mack, Keith Murray. Shit is kinda dope.

Keef Murray went to jail for some bullshit like getting in a fight and not going to the cout date. I dont know.

But i do know that a few years back Keith Murray hit one of those Midgets from Mobb Deep over the head with a bottle in a club in NY. It was probably Prodigy.

14. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

the G to the double E i said i go by the unforgetable name of the nam they call a keith murray well......

15. *die*

*die* Junior Member

epmd is the shit son