what goes on in your pit?

Grow a Beard

ok for the last two weeks or so ive been told by many out of towners that come to shows in jax that they havent seen kids get down like us.

for example the kids here are fucking ninjas: hoodies, bandanas, etc.

dancers are split up in groups: the kids who can link things together more than 5 seconds and the kids who berserk but make it look good.

but with hearing the above from friends from out of town i was kinda curious. my curiosity led me on endeavors to other cities for three days.

my first stop was orlando: f.a.t.a, avenged sevenfold and shadows fall played. no dancers. geez orlando wheres chaos crew at.oh well i met some kid from there and as soon as we joined forces to have a little fun we got asked to stop dancing. i was later pushed by a kid with a red mesh shirt and closely resembled the crow. i then jammed my thumb and was ready to fight.

second stop was back to jax: where evergreen terrace had their cd release show with until the end and o.b.c.(who are fucking aweful). i danced and i had a good time. two large amazing pits. skinheads wanted to get brave and got demolished. all in all i had fun.

saturday was my day off to go paint the production known only as miracle on 34th street but the rain saw to it that wasnt happening.

so we danced in front of publix and watched a bread rack on wheels pin one67's girlfriend up against an atm machine. she called us motherfuckers.

the next stop was tallahassee: here is where we met up with the matt, the bass player from avenged sevenfold to see their whole set this time.

i thought to myself.......cool. free show and i get to have some fun. boy was i wrong. the venue where it was held was one of the many clubs that outlawed dancing of the hardcore type. boy o boy was i upset. local kids were limited to a light bobble in the crowd. more kids that resembled the crow and mall core kids but hey.....not in my town motherfuckers.

but anyway.................those are my tales from other cities but i was curious about other states and cities.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here we have some good pits when the bands dont suck. When it's hardcore the kids start kicking and punching air. Fun. When its hardcore and there arent any hardcore kids around its usually a nice circle pit or a really hard skank pit.... or jsut a nice tight packed in mosh pit. Kids usually jsut going crazy and doing wierd shit and spazzing out.

they outlawed dancing? what the fuck? what are you supposed to do at a show, just stand and watch? besides for the good ol' sing alongs. those laws suck. which reminds me, i took my camera with me to a throwdown/18visions show and a few others...and took some pics of the pit...ahahha shit is funny, seeing kids with their arms and feet up with their faces looking like theyve been trying to take a shit for 9 days...

i also got a few good pics at the last skycamefalling show last friday.

(theyre breaking up).

Anything and everything pretty much here for a good show. Ninjas and Pirates are a must. Avenged Sevenfold played here like 2 months or so ago with Bloodlet and some other bands there were seriously only 35 kids there. I couldn't believe it. Avenged is seriously a great band. If you haven't heard them check them out. And on an ending note all the Chaos Crew kids I've ever met have been a fucking joke.

Guest FlamingHobo

yeah..i was with nurseferatu for the jax show..ive never seen people beating up nothing and say they're dancing but it was pretty fucking cool...had i not gotten tattooed that day and if i didn't have such a beautiful face..i would have rocked out in there myself...all in all..jax hardcore kids are cool...

Archived