50 Cent

Fabulous

P diddy

lil cease

russell simmons

splif starr

royce da 5'9

dead prez

lavaar burton (from reading rainbow, roots, and star trek)

slum village

cope2

seen

ces

the nerd named "poindexter" from revenge of the nerds

quddus the host on mtv

prince paul

thats all i can think of now....list yours..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have never met anyone out of that list you contrived from the top of your head.

By the way, meeting someone doesn't mean you bumped into them at a Starbucks or in the mall, said your little bit on how much you like them, gave them a dap and moved on.

You have never met anyone out of that list you contrived from the top of your head.

By the way, meeting someone doesn't mean you bumped into them at a Starbucks or in the mall, said your little bit on how much you like them, gave them a dap and moved on.

lol....nope....met liked talked to them for a few minutes....ok youre right....i lied....i have never met ANY of the people i listed....i just made up random people for the fuck of it..SHUT the fuck up...youre gay too..

My dad's in the music business, so I've met a lot of people through him...Lee Ving from FEAR is kind of like my uncle, I guess. I've hung out with Jello Biafra a few times over the years. I got a ride home with the guitar player from GWAR one night so he could pick up an amp from my dad, he was cool.

On my own, I met Qbert, Mixmaster Mike, The Coup...my friends have an office in the same building as Fat Wreck Chords, so I met NOFX and used to see them wandering around the building...um, Green Day, AFI, Rancid...I don't listen to any of them, but I used to see them at shows. High On Fire used to play at my ex-girlfriend's house, they're nice guys.

As far as graff, I went to high school with AMAZE. We're not really friends, or anything, but I've known him for half my life...I used to see TWIST around my neighborhood when I lived in SF, he's always been really nice every time I talked to him.

I don't know, I meet interesting people all the time. As far as if they're famous, I mean...they're just people, they aren't any different from me or anything.

Robin Williams is pretty cool...I've seen him riding his bike up in Marin a few times. He passed my ex going up the hill to the Golden Gate Bridge once. And, she's easily one of the best cyclists I've ever met.

So, in addition to being funny, he's fast.

david arquette was in NASA crew back in the day right>?

jeri lynn ryan

a few country music stars from various bands

jerry springer (didn't meet him, just stood next to him at hartsfield airport. i made fun of him)

a lady named "princess" who should be a star because her name is princess

i don't know. there are alot of famous people around here. they do what they do and i do what i do. tons of country stars drive around here. shop. act like normal people. the south is cool like that. no one treats them any differently.

my great uncle, who i never met was on "father knows best"

i heard that jay leno drives his classic cars around burbank alot.

i think that'd be worth seeing. not because of leno, but his car collection is huge and they're all fully restored awesome cars.

edit: this has been done a long time ago. we played that connections game thing.

if i'm not mistaken, seeking won it.

robin williams seems like he always has to be on...was he tryin to be funny when u met him?

nah, he seemed normal, but his face was mad rugged looking at the time,and he had a bag of pretzles with him, THIS NIGGA HAD MAAD PRETZLES!

Chuck D

Ogre form revenenge of the nerds ( these days I heard he owns a tattoo studio and runs al lot of drugs)

Ross Perot

John Edwards

Neil Fallon and Tim Sult from Clutch

2na for Jurassic 5

John Kerry

Hank Williams III

George Jones

Sinbad.... (he used to be in the Air Force and worked with my dad)

Dave Grohl

Josh Frees

and all of DEVO