What Does Your Username Mean?

GucciCondom

My bad if there is already a thread like this but it seemed like a good idea and I see a lot of usernames where I'm like..what the fuck

My name really has no meaning I just say dumb shit sometimes and one day someone was trying to say they were gonna order some Gucci Nikes or something off Ebay and I was like "Fuck that I'm so iced out I got a Gucci Condom" And I took a liking to the phrase I think its funny as shit.

...So whats your name mean?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

first of all, thats awesome.

$300 is an old soul coughing song. $360 just sounds better, and also it makes you think at first of perfect circles but its not because its money so its like a checking account.

right.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

El Mamerro (spanish slang for "big schlong") was the name we gave a giant wooden mallet my friend made. During a school pep rally where I was the mascot, I used it to smash a melon that had an eagle mask (rival mascot) on it, Gallagher-style. It fucking rocked, and I was called El Mamerro ever since.

Then there was this other time when we were all drunk and decided to have a penis size contest with a bunch of girls judging. Somehow, through a strange twist of fate, I won. This further reinforced the nickname, and started a bunch of unfounded rumors about me being well equipped, which actually did me well. I insist everyone else was having an off-day though.

Originally posted by unconscience

Mams, that's fucking awesome.

i wanted mine to be unconscious, but i spelled it wrong. i didn't notice until a month later and said fuck it. i wonder if anyone was curious about that.

i always looked at it funny but never said anything for fear of looking stupid. and ridicule. theres alllways the ridicule.

i wanted mine to be unconscious, but i spelled it wrong. i didn't notice until a month later and said fuck it. i wonder if anyone was curious about that.

damn i never even noticed that...i just gave it a quick glance and just figured it was unconscious

Hahah!! I thought you were being clever. by saying you had a lack of a conscience. You know, the angel on your shoulder? Silly me

Originally posted by rip

fu¢¢ a flea.

hahahahahahha........A FLEA..hahahahahha, holy shit that made my day..obviously u dont know shit...let me guess ur a crip....note i didnt say ¢rabk...cuz we click with them

FLEA:lol:

Originally posted by 7126

hahahahahahha........A FLEA..hahahahahha, holy shit that made my day..obviously u dont know shit...let me guess ur a crip....note i didnt say ¢rabk...cuz we click with them

FLEA:lol:

no you dont. not in daygo. get your shit right. we slaughter fleas that try to come down in daygo. dont think cause you know some fake ass fools that say there crips means your cool with us.

Archived