What does your room look like?? *Inspired by Beardo*

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...what does my room look like...like a bull with mad cow disease went on a rampage through it, then a bomb was dropped on it, and the local municipalities dump their trash in it...basically my room has been deemed a federal disaster area...still waiting for those fat cats in DC to cut me check and for me to get my shit together...i dont see either happening anytime soon...r

Originally posted by -Rage-

Yo Bl4ckh4m, I noticed you had no keyboard in the picture of you desktop. Now it pops up on you bedroom floor. Weird...

really its on top of this tv tray table. cause my desk had too much shit on it. it doesnt really fit with the scanner on my desk. unfortunatley now the tray table is getting filled with shit. clutter is my middle name.

audi

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Blackham, I don't know if the floor is the safest place for your vynl.

possiblynot but its been good ont he floor for years now. there really is too much of it in my apartment. thats a small small part of the amount of vinyl there is here. there is another bedroom no one stays in because it stores the rest of my roommates and my vinyl about 15-20 crates in there.

Guest willy.wonka

simple is perfection

well,my room is small.....i have a futon and a dresser i bought for 75 bucks! they are very nice,although i think sleeping on the floor can be more of comfort than my futon.....im staking out this futon store to see if i could get away with some other futon.....

i have a "spawn elephant" on my dresser holding a cross on a chain and my grandparents picture smiling at you...i would like to paint my room,but choose not to.canvases will go up soon..my closet is clean with a small desk that holds my cans and "art supplies"all my clothes are in order and i dont have my red,gold and green banner!! its pretty plain right now....i need some lights so i can grow,,,yah seen?

when i was "big ballin" my room was tight!made the ladies feel right at home....my bed is made and my feet dont stink..i am a perfectionist that doesnt care...

i can go on and on about my room,it doesnt have anything in it..its just good vibes and a smell of nag champa and coconut oil...coco mango...i need bob marley posters and a woman to make it perfect...

i like my living room more than my room......thats where 3 heads work together

a bed, a chair that's as old as i am (but oh so comfy), a peice of plywood laid across some horses w/ my comp, table w/ my turntables, a few crates (on the ground as well), some storage bins w/ crap ontop of them, some of them plastic shelves, a kitchenette, a railroad map, and some spray can poster my lil sis gave me

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by pukey1

evil empire was awesome!

evil empire wasnt shit compaired to their first, self titles album

rage against the machine. the cds got shittyer and shittyer as they came out

Guest imported_Tesseract

I agree, the first one was really dope plus i was 17 then:D

Then came repeativity,

how many whiiiiiiiiiiiip whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips can you take from morellos guitar?

my bedroom is ALMOST enough of a mess that I will have to clean it or be killed by the massive amounts of useless junk I have....as I said ALMOST. Plus I have a girl now so she can't learn that I am a disgusting slob for a few more weeks and she wants to come over and watch movies tomorrow evening.

I just realized tht I must have ADD all my posts start on subject then just trail off into something else.

my room is very neat. people say it reminds them of a monk's cell. the walls are almost empty except for some antique prints i got when i was in china. i have just my bed. which is a futon pad on the floor, my guitars, my kung fu weapons (a sword, a staff, a 3 section staff, and butterfly knives) a chest of drawers and a plant.

Archived