What does this mean????

lameassnigga

So I got all wasted this weekend, nothing different although Sunday night after my headache went away I had this fucked up dream:

Iam sitting in this log cabin with a couple of family members, and there is an old stove at the corner of the cabin, and it's cooking something. All of a sudden this burning baby (fetus looking) jumps out of the stove and is screaming "Hot, Hot, Hot". I freak out and start screaming in horror. My uncle fuckn jumps up and grabs the burning baby and puts it back in the stove. It's starts screaming and crying, so my uncle pulls out a saw and saws off the babies head. Blood squirts all over the place. Confused all of sudden I have this feeling that we are going to eat the cooked baby. I then forced myself to wake up and couldn't fall asleep all night.

Don't know what the fuck this nightmare means but I can't stop thinking about it all morning?

:shook: :yuck: :yuck:

:skull:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I ate a tuna salad sandwich too close to bedtime last night and had crazy dreams

where vampires were uing tracking devices hidden in cigarettes to find me.

Sounds like u need Jesus nigga...

Um...I believe there something unresolved from your childhood, that has u heated and you haven't let go...like, maybe you felt u were alone or ostracized from your family...maybe your familty does certain things you don't approve of...but I definitely think that you got some issues with your family...

Either that or your 6 years old and been watching too many scary movies...

i had two weird dreams lately:

1. i dreamt i was slowly walking down the street with a semi-automatic gun that shot syringes. i was shooting a few syringes into everyone i saw... little kids, old people, everyone. they were full of this drug that made people go crazy for a little while, but revealed to them the meaning of life once the craziness wore off.

2. i got into a firefight with some guys resembling the Combine from Half-life 2 (video game)... we won, so i went to bed for the night. the next morning on the way to work, i relized that my shins had been almost entirely detached from the rest of my legs. try to picture wearing shinguards (for soccer) that were only attached at the ankle, and that's how my shins looked... just flaps of bone hanging off. it was pretty gross, but it didn't hurt at all. needless to say, i was very thankful to have my shins intact when i woke up.

your dream is crazier though. good stuff.

It means you are a strong intelligent woman that faces conflict and hard choises. When in these

conflicts arise in your life you often find yourself distant and child-like yet yearning to relate those

closest to you. In the next couple weeks you'll need some advise and those closest to you aren't

going tell you what you want to hear.

After that you'll most likely bitch and moan like all women do when shit don't fling their way. JK

your lucky numbers are:

8, 6, 17,2,16 and 12

Unless you were drinking malt liquor in which, it means nothing and I'm surprised you remember that.

My girl had a dream that one of her best friends had been shot at a party ... she was freaking out and telling everyone to call 911 ... no one responded to calling and when she went up to them...they kept on saying"Oh he's already dead just call the police, its no rush if we cant save him" that upsetting her further. She woke up puzzled.....

That friend had plans to come out and visit us for a week, she pondered if he was going have problems getting to us. (This being days before 9/11... he flew out on the 2nd or 3rd day flights started again!!!!)

In the end... she got fired from her job within 2 days ... but the kicker is that she spent the week he was here not worried about it and got a new job the following Monday.

So her view was that dream was telling her to relax for the week her friend was in town then start stressing on the job search!!!

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Herbivore@Mar 14 2005, 06:55 PM

i had two weird dreams lately:

1. i dreamt i was slowly walking down the street with a semi-automatic gun that shot syringes. i was shooting a few syringes into everyone i saw... little kids, old people, everyone. they were full of this drug that made people go crazy for a little while, but revealed to them the meaning of life once the craziness wore off.

you obv. want to be god..

i had a dream where i beat up these dudes for some reason, and then they came back at me later with these bb gun rifles, and shot me up in the face a bunch of times, so i had bb's lodged in my face, and i could pop some of em out but some were just stuck below the skin.

and then i met a scientist and he made me a bomb and i blew the dudes up.

oh, and i think it was the same dream. but i was hooking up with this chick, and she kept giving me head, but then disappearing mid-bj.. what a nightmare.

I had a fucking weird one where my mate (gayboy to you sneak) was sleeping in my room (in a dif bed before the comments) and we woke up at the same time. We were both just in our boxers, not much, but it seemed really significant in my dream.

Anyhoo, we go to my window and see a mushroom cloud and this huge nuclear explosion heading towards us.

I run out my room and shout "mum,dad, i love you" and go back into my room.

Me and gayboy stand their making our crew sign with our hands as the explosion rushes towards us and then the dream ended.

Weird shit scared me.

This tells me any of these;

1) I like gayboy too much and should stop seeing him before I kiss him.

2)I like my crew too much (repping it as the last thing i do before i die seemed a bit weird).

3) I don't know.

My mates mum does dream translation as part of her job, and apparently big explosions in dreams are VERY meaningful, does anyone know what it means?

(i've discounted the idea that i want to kiss said friend, but i dunno)

Originally posted by CamAlmighty@Mar 14 2005, 06:18 PM

I had a fucking weird one where my mate (gayboy to you sneak) was sleeping in my room (in a dif bed before the comments) and we woke up at the same time. We were both just in our boxers, not much, but it seemed really significant in my dream.

Anyhoo, we go to my window and see a mushroom cloud and this huge nuclear explosion heading towards us.

I run out my room and shout "mum,dad, i love you" and go back into my room.

Me and gayboy stand their making our crew sign with our hands as the explosion rushes towards us and then the dream ended.

Weird shit scared me.

This tells me any of these;

1) I like gayboy too much and should stop seeing him before I kiss him.

2)I like my crew too much (repping it as the last thing i do before i die seemed a bit weird).

3) I don't know.

My mates mum does dream translation as part of her job, and apparently big explosions in dreams are VERY meaningful, does anyone know what it means?

(i've discounted the idea that i want to kiss said friend, but i dunno)

damn im laughin hard at this.

I had a dream where this old neighbor I had (the dream was a long time ago) was going to cut our grass, and as he started everyone was like "no, no!". And then there was like an explosion. The guys dead now, but he wasn't killed by a lawnmower.

Originally posted by CamAlmighty@Mar 14 2005, 05:18 PM

so, she translates dreams, and told you that explosions are VERY meaningful, but she didn't tell you what they mean?

Originally posted by ARCEL@Mar 14 2005, 10:50 PM

your dream sounds delicious.

edit: mmm, broiled fetus

This is funny since yesterday I met up with my brother for dinner, at the end of the dinner I told him about the dream and he ended up turning green.

I also told the dream to another friend, he then said your lucky you wake up before you started to eat the baby. That shit got to me gave me the chills!!!!

Who can control there dream?

Originally posted by lameassnigga@Mar 14 2005, 07:55 PM

So I got all wasted this weekend, nothing different although Sunday night after my headache went away I had this fucked up dream:

Iam sitting in this log cabin with a couple of family members, and there is an old stove at the corner of the cabin, and it's cooking something. All of a sudden this burning baby (fetus looking) jumps out of the stove and is screaming "Hot, Hot, Hot". I freak out and start screaming in horror. My uncle fuckn jumps up and grabs the burning baby and puts it back in the stove. It's starts screaming and crying, so my uncle pulls out a saw and saws off the babies head. Blood squirts all over the place. Confused all of sudden I have this feeling that we are going to eat the cooked baby.

sorry, but I cant stop laughing at your dream... :lol2:

If you ever try to quit smoking with the patch put one on before you go to bed. You will

wake up thinking you've gone insain due to what your dreams consist of.

You won't even want to share with others, because they are so fucked. Like getting

erections from insects and shit.

Originally posted by Herbivore@Mar 15 2005, 04:14 PM

so, she translates dreams, and told you that explosions are VERY meaningful, but she didn't tell you what they mean?

That would be worrying, but no, my friend told me that he just remembered they were something pretty important. I asked him to check with her, hopefully nothing to drastic or specific eg;

"EXPLOSIONS;

Preminition of death from swallowing a pencil sharpener.

Stuck to gayboy's cock."

As long as it's anything but that i'll be ok.