what does seeking think about me?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was a kid around here that wrote vlad. i used to dj at this little rockabilly/hardcore bar, playing classic rock. i went into the bathroom one day, and 'vlad' had a tag in there. i was surprised, because i didnt expect to see it.

when i see you're name, i wonder if by chance it's you.

thats all.

krook,

sadly, i dont really think much of anything about you. i dont really remember having read anything that you've written. which isn't to say that you're not a very valued and esteemed member of the online graffiti community. you might be the greatest thing since sliced bread, unfortunitly though, i prior to just now, i wasnt really aware that you existed.

nice to meet you.

iloveboxcars,

immediately, i think of the crew 'boxstars'. then i think of an old member, 'southernkid' because his email was very similar to your name. then i think of myself, because i to love boxcars. lastly, i think about food, but thats just cause im hungry right now, not because of your name.

thats all.

Guest uncle-boy

i can say seeking probably hates me and also feels sorry for me, because i live in a graffiti shit hole.

what like tunda?

poridge,

yes my friend, i did call you poridge, and i will continue to call you poridge, as even after i just read your name i still cant remember what it was. its not a lack of respect or anything, iit sjust one of those mental conditioning things. you'll always be poridge to me. but a good kind of poridge.

uncle-boy,

arent you an asshole to me most the time? i might be confusing you with someone else of course, but i seem to remember you giving me an unecessary amount of shit, considering i know nothing about you, and thus could not possibly have any sort of beef with you. either way, thats what i think about you. i think 'man, why does uncle-boy always gotta talk shit? thats silly. we should just be friends and talk about alysa milano and how i want to buy a gti, put it on 18's and kit that bitch out like knight rider'.

what'ya say homie? bygons is bygons?

Originally posted by seeking

krook,

sadly, i dont really think much of anything about you. i dont really remember having read anything that you've written. which isn't to say that you're not a very valued and esteemed member of the online graffiti community. you might be the greatest thing since sliced bread, unfortunitly though, i prior to just now, i wasnt really aware that you existed.

nice to meet you.

thanx...

i'm glad to know i don't bother u :smiles:

i think it would be funny if Smart started a thread like this...

and Smart u still never told me why i should've changed my signature:confused:

Guest uncle-boy

mos def.

i am a jerk to hide my e-insecurities.

i apologize. party time.

alysa milano is my girlfriend. but its the samoan version.

bigoatser,

every time i see you post, it reads as 'bigOyster' to me. and as soon as the name rings through my head, i start kind of chuckling, and then i dont know what else happens, cause i dont really remember anything after that... its that fucking funny, that i black out.

killtheradio,

you told me not to get a hyundai, which was the first nail in what would eventually be the complete eradication of the sonata from my automobile prospectus. i'm pretty focused on the gti now, and i have you (in part) thank for it. who cares about your views, when im flossing the vdub, everything will fall into place.

johnny horton,

im surprised you're even here posting. most people, after dying in car accidents, tend to stay away from the 12, finding more amusement in the afterlife than in cyberspace.

but i guess you're really just that bout it, and that makes me think... that johnny horton, he's bout it.

crave,

you make me think of raving, and not because its 4/5th's of your name, but because i think there was a candy bar or soft drink ad i saw once, that somehow equated the two. of course thats a very out-of-the-way path to the obvious, but regardless. you are like a rave in a box, ready to jump up and swing around a pair of glow-stick nunchucks at the slightest hint of a whistle or 4x4 beat.

Originally posted by BigOatser

I got a banana clip for all you arangutangs...

i got a spell checker for all you banana clips...

and... well seeking? i'm bored...

*edit* for the misspelling in my post making fun of someone for not being able to spell...

Originally posted by seeking

crave,

you make me think of raving, and not because its 4/5th's of your name, but because i think there was a candy bar or soft drink ad i saw once, that somehow equated the two. of course thats a very out-of-the-way path to the obvious, but regardless. you are like a rave in a box, ready to jump up and swing around a pair of glow-stick nunchucks at the slightest hint of a whistle or 4x4 beat.

gimme a dollar and ill give ya a lightshow..:lol:

devilush,

the firs thing i think of is that im about a year late on the email that i owe you. i feel like an ass for just dissapearing, but i was at a very rough time in my life then, and unfortunitly, it forced me to front on you. once past that though, i think of how im glad to have gotten a chance to know you, and wish we could have gotten a chance to hang out, although perhaps under a slightly different sky.

ok, i gotta go run some errands. ill be back ina bit to finish the rest. thanks for playing along.

Archived