Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What does Pinup think of me ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pinup, May 25, 2004.

1. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Not that you care..

remember seeking did a thread like that about a year and a half ago. yes. it was fun. and i'm sure it kept him busy.

so in order to kill time for 25-30 mins, i shall be answering any who asks what i think of them, or answer any general question. i do not do homework. i do have a wide apparatus of pictures of liv tyler and penguins. but not both in the same frame. if you find such a thing, email me.

anyway, shoot!

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

do me!

[sexual comment block]

3. timemachine

timemachine Banned

haha me too
    no sexual comment block

4. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Dear Devilush,

I'd be proud to say you're in my nice people book.
    Granted i don't know you, several elements push me towards wanting to give you a hug if the occasion occured.

i) you have a mag. that is good. i approve. it is a dream of mine time and motivation will most likely prevent, always. i settle with a website. granted i'm diverging.

ii) you're globally someone funny. you don't seem uptight about anything although i'm just writing from a peephole, and although this could be arguably a stupid reason for me to enjoy you, i just like people that can be made fun of and they will go with it. More generally, your posts are funny and firm.

iii) overall, you make this place better. and i'm sure this applies to outside the nerbox.

5. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

I have no idea.

Your name is timemachine, that's a pretty good name, but i don't remember any of your posts.
    You claim your location is 'autopsy'. Either this is some nonsensical rant, which i approve of. If it is an obscure reference to some hip hop underground roots zulu cypher, i'm going to belch again.
    You wanted me to do you in the gay sense. I guess that's pretty funny. Unless you are Elizabeth Hurley, i regret i cannot satisfy this request.

6. timemachine

timemachine Banned

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Do me you PSG scum bastard ;)

8. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

ok, one last and i'm off to sleep. anyone who wants to continue this thread may. hijack it as you wish!

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

Knock Knock

who's there...?

<KEY3>

now me!

11. timemachine

timemachine Banned

word up, but not in the homo way

ya its just a nonsensical rant
    not some underground cypher shit

thanks bro

12. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

it's funny i'm wearing the jersey right now ;)
    http://www.psg.fr/fr/matches/gallery/galleryimage/cp_40b1eec06dcca9.jpg'>

Dr.Dazz is most definitely good stuff :

i) you play cm4. that gets a double yes.
    ii) you often have the right comment, the one i would write even though i haven't posted in a bit.
    iii) funny ? yeah, i'd say you're funny.

i guess that sums it up, you're a generally appreciated member of 12oz, so i've ascertained, and i got no reason to hate.

13. timemachine

timemachine Banned

haha i luv this thread it brightened up my crappy day

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Awww shucks....I like you too.

15. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

me, francois :D