What does Pinup think of me ?

Pinup

Not that you care..

remember seeking did a thread like that about a year and a half ago. yes. it was fun. and i'm sure it kept him busy.

so in order to kill time for 25-30 mins, i shall be answering any who asks what i think of them, or answer any general question. i do not do homework. i do have a wide apparatus of pictures of liv tyler and penguins. but not both in the same frame. if you find such a thing, email me.

anyway, shoot!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Devilush,

I'd be proud to say you're in my nice people book.

Granted i don't know you, several elements push me towards wanting to give you a hug if the occasion occured.

i) you have a mag. that is good. i approve. it is a dream of mine time and motivation will most likely prevent, always. i settle with a website. granted i'm diverging.

ii) you're globally someone funny. you don't seem uptight about anything although i'm just writing from a peephole, and although this could be arguably a stupid reason for me to enjoy you, i just like people that can be made fun of and they will go with it. More generally, your posts are funny and firm.

iii) overall, you make this place better. and i'm sure this applies to outside the nerbox.

Originally posted by timemachine

haha me too

no sexual comment block

I have no idea.

Your name is timemachine, that's a pretty good name, but i don't remember any of your posts.

You claim your location is 'autopsy'. Either this is some nonsensical rant, which i approve of. If it is an obscure reference to some hip hop underground roots zulu cypher, i'm going to belch again.

You wanted me to do you in the gay sense. I guess that's pretty funny. Unless you are Elizabeth Hurley, i regret i cannot satisfy this request.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Do me you PSG scum bastard ;)

it's funny i'm wearing the jersey right now ;)

http://www.psg.fr/fr/matches/gallery/galleryimage/cp_40b1eec06dcca9.jpg'>

Dr.Dazz is most definitely good stuff :

i) you play cm4. that gets a double yes.

ii) you often have the right comment, the one i would write even though i haven't posted in a bit.

iii) funny ? yeah, i'd say you're funny.

i guess that sums it up, you're a generally appreciated member of 12oz, so i've ascertained, and i got no reason to hate.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

Knock Knock

who's there...?

<KEY3>

now me!

aaaah, ol' Kiloboots.

good stuff also.

i always like your threads, cause they're just pleasing to the eye. they always have class ? you know how you have that thread about your nauseous flatulentia (is that english ?) ? one forget it's about your moist anal adventures cause you go through the trouble of putting up a pic of what you ate - it also makes it funnier. Tesserslacked falls into this type of category as well, just people who's threads look right. Also, you're not only interested in naked asian girls, or at least that's not your first topic of conversation on 12oz. for some obscure reason, ii've enjoyed to tease you in the pAst. maybe because you're polite. there's someone in know in the flesh world who's like this, i just like to bother him cause he's cold blooded he just grunts and chuckles and asks me how i am.

there's not much more to say, you're just good peoples, and it's quite an achievement to remain such after 14800+ postszs.

Nights!

Originally posted by Vlad

me, francois :D

fine i'll do vlad quickly.

Again, someone i like. Where are all the assholes on this board when you need them ?

Why ? When i was in my frenetic period of making threads for any french writer, Vlad always had something good to say. Also, you're scandinavian and have made good pic threads subsequently. There's also something funny about Vlad. I have this feeling your english is more hurt than you'd want to let us believe. You always have really short sentences, two three words, a sentence, or a :D. This makes me think if you tried to make a long thread after your wisdom teeth removal operation, it would make as much sense as you trying to speak after your wisdom teeth removal operation.

also, you stick to picks of Okegr or whoever else which suits me fine :D

am i wrong ? :D:D

Originally posted by Pinup

Also, you're not only interested in naked asian girls, or at least that's not your first topic of conversation on 12oz.

I am also interested in all types of naked girl, but can also find other things to talk about.

now where did that thread go.... ?

Archived