What do you want to put in your coffin!!!!!!!!!

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

my body buried in a wooden casket so i dont just liquify in an airtight one, i want to decompose into the earth and have some jerk trip and fall onto the ground so they fall on what was once my armpit or my ass or something previously smelly.

I don't care.

I could go for cremation...and they could throw an uncooked pizza in there for the hell of it.

I could go for organ donation, and then having my skeleton cleaned and incorporated into a sculpture, or at least wired up and hung for art students to draw.

I could really go for the Viking funeral, where they lay you in a small boat with all your stuff, light it on fire, and set it adrift. It's probably a violation of zoning laws or some shit though.

DANG, Mr. Mang

You my kinda guy, guy.

I think I'd like to have a gallon of Carlo Rossi paisano red and a United States railroad atlas. Hell, yeah. And bury me with the brothers up there in the cemetary at Britt, with a hand-made, poured concrete, hand-written headstone, Hobo Style:

KA-BAR

1950--2095

"Just Keep On Keepin' On."

Shit, that was actually fun. Damn, I love this website.

Guest willy.wonka

i wanna pine box...i wanna be in my boxers kicked back with a cigar in my mouth..i want some shades on so the girls wont see me lookin at them.kickin back with a cigar and shades...with my hand down my shorts..

• 5 weeks later...
Guest richard kyel

one pair latex gloves, one can black montana, one can flat white, one can mint green, one can sand rusto and one can magenta montana. i would also like my greenbook, my backpack, my SOG pentagon elite series knife. and last but not least my tattoo machines. im only taking the tattoo machine cause i know if i dont take em with me, some asshole will end up with em and end up fuckin someone up. oh yeah i want a pack of funny bones and glass of milk too.

Archived