What Do You Want In Life?

miles apart

Well? What do you want to see more of? less of? Have more of?(we all know money, bitches, and brains yeah woohoo) What do you hope to accomplish? How do you want to be remembered?

Personally I'd like to see more simples. ALOT MORE. More bombing in my area besides me and my boys. I wanna see less of this website, I need a fucking counselor. I swear to god anyone over 10 posts a day needs medication. I want more fun, happiness, and love in my life. But I guess being the big hate filled teddy bear isn't cutting it. I want to go to shows and listen to music played by me. I want sick dancefloors not filled with asshole that I have to police, I want breakdowns that last for hours. I want to one day be known for wreckin shit. I wanna be remember by not being remembered by many, just those who matter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what i want in life...hmm...

i wanna marry my wonderful boyfriend, live in a nice house w/ him and have adorable non-irritating kids with him.

i want to continue my education and go on to get a good job that pays well.

i want to become better at graffiti.

i want to be remembered as someone with talent, a good friend, a good mom/wife, and not as some bitch or worse.

i want mountain dew live wire to be available year-round and not just the summer, but that's pushin' it a bit.

i want to become more motivated to get in good shape.

thats all i can think of for the moment.

Originally posted by Old Growth

I'd like to be in an AC/DC cover band.

I just learned the intro to Hells Bells. I'm so happy.

thats a good one.

im alittle tipsy right now.. so really the only thing i can think of doing in life is calling one of my ex girlfriends and asking if they feel like having sex. poor pathetic me.

i want to learn to make friends again.

i want to meet more people.

i want to be in some serious relationships, with a girl. :lol:

want to get married and have kids.

finish college.

go all city :lol: :king:

hit more fr8s.

get better at graffit.

grow up and act like a real man...

make money

get a career that pays and i like...

and travel.

mad sex 2.

:lol:

1. Marry my girlfriend.

2. Finish my education and find a job making $65k+ a year working around 250 days.

3. After a few years in the field, perhaps finish my education with a PsyD or PhD

4. Have 3 or 4 kids by the time I'm 30.

5. Be able to retire around 45.

Archived