"What do you wanna do?" "I dont know."

Kr430n5_666

Everyone has experienced this. You know....the whole scenerio = "What do you wanna do???" and the reply = "I dont know"

what do you all do to aid this? im looking for remotely serious replies and i dont care to hear anything relating to mind altering substances or going out and getting laid. i want valid answers. if i dont get them i will rip out my own spine and grind my face with it.

tee hee!!!

THANKS~!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh..............

Here's some suggestions..

.......me and my friend ended up going To see K PAX...pretty good movie.

....or......

Bask in Walmart's aisles of low prices and massive amounts of rednecks/poor people........(well the one across town. )

......rent a movie?......I've had the itching to see Pulp Fiction....but i was reduced to see Final Fantasy last night..................it was good, but Pulp i've would have enjoyed more.

ummmm.........Graffiti? Cuz thats what its all about.....

Drawing..........

......................................and if you can get your self to be alone.........theere's always the jack off and go to sleep.......Great way to end a good day.

haha

could this be the "experiance" you speak of???

And then it happened. For the very first time in my life I lost complete control of myself, and it sucked real, real bad. Suddenly my entire body felt like some external force was pushing me sideways. I saw no pokadots, colors or pink f*ckin elephants, I was seeing a fourth dimension, and even worse was hallucinating in it! I believe I began to flail about like a fish out of water, because this force was pushing me not really sideways or diagonal or down, but kind of a combination of both, and it was strong. All I remember seeing is three somewhat horizontal/sideways rippling waves of energy, and the color blue. Like I said, all this gave me a panic attack. My heart was racing and I wanted to bash out my brains, anything to stop it. I thank God I had knowledge of Salvia and knew I would be ok and soon it would be over. Suddenly, I became aware of presences (plural) around my bed, and cried out a woman's name and said something, but I have no idea who I named or what I said. I can't explain how it feels to be saying shit and having no idea why. I know what I said was important, and would very much like to remember. Finally, after about 15 minutes, I calmed down, and decided it would be best to sleep.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Watch kung fu movies with the mute on and polka or some other funny music blaring. Beer would be a good addition, but you already said no to that. Beer,

El Mamerro

you could kill yourself. then you wouldnt have to worry about this problem anymore.....i dunno just a suggestion.

get a girlfriend

do kart-wheels down steps

take up skateboaring

do somersalts til you puke

spin around really fast until you get a pounding headache and you fall on the floor not knowing which is up and down...then puking..

go on 12 oz.

• 2 years later...

:( "i'm bored"

:o "what do you wanna do?"

:( "i dunno"

:rolleyes: "you're fucking boring. you want a new outfit faggot?"

:crazy: "YEAH!"

:idea: "me too!"

:( "but i left my visa in new orleans."

:lol: "hahahahahaha. broke. gimme that grey goose and from your mom's cabinet and some **** and i'll hook you up."

:love2: "RAD!"

:rolleyes: "shut up fag get in the car."

the end.

Guest dANce'N'grAf

i think i have thise conversation with my friends almost every nite around 7 or 8....we usually watch tv play old school nintendo, it gets boring but whatevs i dont care

Archived