Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What Do You Visualize?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

My brain is turbo tired right now, but I’ll try to make sense of this the best I can.

Okay, Wayne Gretzky said that he would always visualize scoring a goal or making an assist, and that’s a big reason as to why he was successful.

When I’m checking out a really hot girl that I want to approach, I give myself confidence by visualizing her and I having sex.

When I bench press and I want to max it out, I visualize something I saw last year: it was a Baltimore Ravens game, and the home team players were being introduced, one by one. The announcer goes “the best linebacker in the NFL…..RAY LEWIS!!!!” and Lewis did this sickitating dance with fireworks all over the place. I think of that moment on the tv whenever I’m not feeling motivated to push weight.

What do you visualize?

PS. Feel free to turn this into a thread suicide by talking about shrooms or ‘cid if things don’t work out.

2. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

i visualize getting 10000 posts on this board.;)

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I vizualize pool shots before I make them.
    It such a big help... totally improves the game.

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i'm not at all shy when it comes to giving a presentation in front of a lot of executives but when i do, sometimes i get a lil insecure because i'd think that even before the presentation, it wouldnt be a good one. so i visualise the most hilarious thing that i can think of and that would be my hubby dancing. no one knows that in my head, i am keeling over laughing which makes it so much more easier for me.

when i used to dance (and not stripping or anything morally bad, you dorks) in a competition, i would visualize everyone clapping for me it definitly helped with the self esteem.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

ive packed a change of clothes

6. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member