What do you usually do when your bored?

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im one of those lucky few who gets bored almost never. The worst thing to do is to do something when your bored, because your doing it just to do it and not because you enjoy it. It may fuse the two but never the less you are doing it just to do it. Kind of like having sex just to do it and then you have sex which is the coolest, cus you really know the girl.

I have a ton of hobbies and interest which shoot the day by really freeking quick, I am not working and its my time off from college, so I have tons of time.

uhm before i got my comp hooked up last week....

when i got bored i

made ink

went to the lake.. wich is across the street

played persona 2

read.....i finished the second in the saga of james clavells books gai-jin in one weekend...now i'm starting king rat

look around my house for money i dropped during the week...wich i never find except in the couch

work on my water color book..wich i will post soon

go to the thrift store and dig for records

loiter at the gas station and talk to the girl that works there

go to walden books and read all the new comics and manga..never buy

i only really get bored real late at night, cause during the day i go out skateboarding all day, and that is always fun. but when i dont skateboard or im at home for whatever reason and i get bored i take a nap, listen to music, 12oz/various other sites, edit skatefootage in lil fuck around clips that no one gets the pleasure of seeing, download things illegally, watch crime movies, make sandwiches, and if i feel the need to get out of the house calling up a friend who is a girl and walking around downtown is fun too. this works by yourself too. i wish i could say that whenever i get bored i go out and paint a piece, but that doesnt happen

Archived