What do you think?

Overtime

So, i drive and el camino, and if anybody knows about them, you cant see behind the seats. I went home this past weekend and left my car at school because it wouldnt start. Well, i get a text message from this kid who has been lookin for money for weeks (he got big into cocaine lately) on saturday, sayin "are you at school or home?" well, i didnt think anything past maybe hell take my spare, so i texted back "im at home, why?" he sent back "i just needed to know, thats all". i ask a kid who was still at school to watch my car, which i guess he didnt do to well, but thats ok.

I went out there about and hour ago to try and start i, and i look in, the seat if pulled forward, both doors unlocked, and all my system, 2 10's, 2 amps, 2 6x9s, and a head unit, all gone. So i call campus police, and some kid walks by sayin he saw it gone yesterday. It starts to click that i think this kid did it, and about this time, he walks outside, i dont wanna accuse him on the spot, so i just show him my car and how everything was gone. He goes " awe, sweet, what kinda box is that" like he never knew i had a system, which was kinda fishy. Well, this kid, tim, owes me money already, owes Brad money, and other people money, and has been selling shit like crazy. brad has been pestering him for his money today and tim said "oh, dont worry, ill have some good money comin in tonight" so brad tells me that. all the fingers are pointing to tim, so i file a police report, and im pretty sure its him.

other reasons i think its him

my car is parked in a spot that is pretty well seen from people and what not, and this perticular lot has never had shit stolen from it

my car is almost impossible to know i had a system, even if you walk by and shine a light in, and tim knew i had it in there.

just a minute ago, he labelled to a kid "oh, it sucks kyle had this and this and this and this" when an hour ago, he had no idea what i had stolen.

here are some pictures

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v34/thugmonkey/Other%20Shit/a14af848.jpg'>

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v34/thugmonkey/Other%20Shit/2b85018a.jpg'>

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v34/thugmonkey/Other%20Shit/7bb60889.jpg'>

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v34/thugmonkey/Other%20Shit/ee493b35.jpg'>

so im pretty upset, but actin supremely calm, just needed to let loose for a second.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see what you do is this (this probably won't get your shit back but...) catch the coked up fucker and razor a nice deep gash around his whole nose, a gash worthy of many many stitches.

he will have a nice scar the rest of his life which will remind him

1. he is a junkie, and

2. he shouldn't rob people!

Originally posted by the_gooch

see what you do is this (this probably won't get your shit back but...) catch the coked up fucker and razor a nice deep gash around his whole nose, a gash worthy of many many stitches.

he will have a nice scar the rest of his life which will remind him

1. he is a junkie, and

2. he shouldn't rob people!

hahaha, dope idea, shit just pisses me off, i mean, its almost obvious its him, he just hit me up and was like "why the fuck you think i did that to you"

Originally posted by Nekro

There is no way in hell that this kid is actually gay, that's some very, very straight-man drag right there.

Tell the police everything you just told us and this bitch will be arrested in no time. Can we say "probable cause?"

i did, dont worry

Originally posted by yoink

stomp the shit outta him then get arrested go to jail, yay you just lost twice.

thats why i aint gettin near him

Archived