What do you think?...

fiberoptical

Ok....so You all want to dismiss "Conspiracy Theories" etc...but just take a deep breath, and look into a few points I will present. After doing so, reply with your thoughts.

1. It appears that both the supposed SNIPER, and the Police Cheif served together at the same times...a bit strange??

Moose and Muhammad served in Oregon

National Guard at same time...

Moose Bio:

1987 - 1998 Major, Oregon Air National Guard

http://www.co.mo.md.us/services/police/chiefbio.htm

---------

Muhammad:

"He was discharged at Fort Lewis in 1994, then served in the Oregon National Guard until 1995. His highest ranking on active duty was sergeant."

http://wtop.com/?sid=14499&nid=104

2. A muslim would never write the words " I AM GOD" for that is one of the biggest sins possible in the muslim religion.

3. http://www.rense.com/general31/wholet.htm

4. What ever happened to the white vans???????????????????

5. The end result of this operation benefits who?

What message was the sniper trying to get across?

And how does it happen for 3 weeks there is no idea whom it is, then all of the sudden they are caught sleeping in a rest stop...BULLSHIT...any good criminal would know this is not a place to sleep as it is constantly monitored by 5-0...the whole thing is a psy-ops on the american public to raise the hate for Moslems so now we can go get sadamm...etc....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks PLO....yes, it is a sin to say such a thing in the muslim religion, yet this will get no coverage whatso ever..why?...because our man John is a PATSY...a fall guy..it is a setup....and the media will play into it

...the scary thing is that the team who conducted the actual snipings is on a plane to the riviera chilling with a few million in new accounts. And yes...there is such a thing as MK ULTRA...

Originally posted by plo

I hate americans

well

not americans

theyre cool

but those ones that blame muslims for everyhting

and to say "I am G*d" is probably the biggest sin in the religion, because it, well, basically your saying you are more powerfull the God. And the human was created by God, so this is a serious serious unforgivable sin that no real concious muslim would ever say.

It sucks that they framed him, he is forever fucked. God help him. God help us all...especially the people living in Palestine and Iraq.

ehhh

no real concious muslin would go around shooting people in the face, or fly planes into buildings

Guest BROWNer

who knows. i don't. i'm fucking cynical.

i liked this though, from moose's bio..a presentation he gave:

Justice at its Best - Police Response to Mental Retardation

?

Originally posted by cleansheets

Ok....so You all want to dismiss "Conspiracy Theories" etc...but just take a deep breath, and look into a few points I will present. After doing so, reply with your thoughts.

1. It appears that both the supposed SNIPER, and the Police Cheif served together at the same times...a bit strange??

Moose and Muhammad served in Oregon

National Guard at same time...

Moose Bio:

1987 - 1998 Major, Oregon Air National Guard

http://www.co.mo.md.us/services/police/chiefbio.htm

---------

Muhammad:

"He was discharged at Fort Lewis in 1994, then served in the Oregon National Guard until 1995. His highest ranking on active duty was sergeant."

http://wtop.com/?sid=14499&nid=104

2. A muslim would never write the words " I AM GOD" for that is one of the biggest sins possible in the muslim religion.

3. http://www.rense.com/general31/wholet.htm

4. What ever happened to the white vans???????????????????

5. The end result of this operation benefits who?

What message was the sniper trying to get across?

And how does it happen for 3 weeks there is no idea whom it is, then all of the sudden they are caught sleeping in a rest stop...BULLSHIT...any good criminal would know this is not a place to sleep as it is constantly monitored by 5-0...the whole thing is a psy-ops on the american public to raise the hate for Moslems so now we can go get sadamm...etc....

1. Coincidence but maybe thats why he choose that area, who knows

2. He wasn't that hard core. Obviously, if he was, he wouldn't have went out with out dying.

3. Pigs not doing their job. The people that let that happen are most likely fired or whatever

4. Witness was wrong, might have been a white van in the area but the car they got caught in had been modified so they could aim and fire from the trunk.

5. Only the sniper knows his own motive.

Post Script - Somebody hit the tip line about that house he was at in Washinton and the pigs got car and plate info from there and we all know what happened after that. He got caught slip'n bad!

You could drive yourself crazy thinking about this shit. You'll never really know with out talking to the sniper himself to found out why.

thanks PLO....yes, it is a sin to say such a thing in the muslim religion, yet this will get no coverage whatso ever..why?...because our man John is a PATSY...a fall guy..it is a setup....and the media will play into it

...the scary thing is that the team who conducted the actual snipings is on a plane to the riviera chilling with a few million in new accounts. And yes...there is such a thing as MK ULTRA...

WHAT? You think that? So the pigs just SAID the gun matched the shootings so they could end the case? Should we be waiting for more shootings. If your right than there will be more shootings to come.

Guest --zeSto--

iCEBERG put it best...

no real concious muslin would go around shooting people in the face, or fly planes into buildings

Everyone remember how the sniper was playing the police with all

those clues and demands? Well I bet that the sniper said something like

"Give me a million bucks to support my family, and I'll tell you how to catch me."

Then they happen to find this guy who matches all the 'desired' profiles.

think about it!

(or dont! I dont really care wither way)

DAMN....so 3 days ago...wednesday...the had no clue who it was..and here we are friday, and they have caught them and are all ready convicting them and going for the death penalty.,..damn..that was quick..

think slow and hard....

.it is all

BULLSHIT...............................................................................MORE AND MORE BULLSHIT.........................wake the fuck up.

DAMN....so 3 days ago...wednesday...the had no clue who it was..and here we are friday, and they have caught them and are all ready convicting them and going for the death penalty.,..damn..that was quick..

think slow and hard....

.it is all

BULLSHIT...............................................................................MORE AND MORE BULLSHIT.........................wake the fuck up.

so you honestly believe that the only information the police had was the information disseminated to the public by the media? of course if you thought about it like that it would look pretty weird, but you have to remember that they had mad people working on this case, and there was a lot of info the media didn't get to

think slow and hard....

.it is all

im tottaly with this shit. seriously cases dont break that fast. and how the fuck was he in tacoma washington? and shooting people in maryland and Va? each shooting was a day apart. gimmie a break nigga was framend.

Archived