what do you think you look like to other people/how do you feel about yourself

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i look kinda scary...dark & handsome

i can kick back with some dreads and i get this feeling that im not welcomed..like my heart is bad...i dont have dreads,so that might be one reason.i got my side burns.;).i either look mad or totally happy...a lot of people tell me that they can feel my energy,but i have felt stronger ..

i know some people think of me as stupid...but they're afraid of what i might say to them if i confront...

some ladies see me as a sex machine,but i feel that way about myself ,so i try not think that way..i scold myself

i have so much love.i just dont want be the currupt sexmonster that i can be...lust is my biggest problem,but i dont get laid too often.

a lot of my friends see me as the "missing link"..the guy who makes everything ok..

among evil people,,"im always welcomed."but they dont always like me..

i talk to a lot of houseless people...humbles me..i need that.

little kids see me as some type of super hero..i suck at sk8ing now,but they're always thrilled when i skate with them..

i look trust worthy and i am..to some people i look nothing close to a trust worthy person..just pride

in a wierd way i can hate myself...i dont put my energy to my full use......and when i do,brace yourselves.

everybody says i look like my dad,but i see more of my mother if anything..

i have a tender heart,i guess thats why i put a semi-front that im hard.and i am...in some ways:D

i am light,but i hold to the darkness like i love it...why?i dont know,but i do know.

makes me want to cry...

i hold to truth and i can go on and on,but i think i'll end it with

PEACE..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lets hear it for the tall skinny kids! i feel your pain will. but on the real people i dont know to well say im the quiet kid who says nothing most of the time but when i do say something its usually memoriable.i got this problem where i can be my self on the weekends but during the normal work week, im silent like a queef. for example.....

monday: see shortie. try to spit game.....

me: mmm.......

girl: hey youre cute!

me: .....eh?

girl: you must be the shy type

me: ............meb!

girl: so u got a name?

me: ................?

girl: well i gotta run.

me: ............potato?

saturday: same girl

me: fuck?!

girl: SHURE!

*the following events were not told in 100% accuracy.

Guest willy.wonka

you guys are kinda

boring....so am i...i was just feeling something at the time of posting this thread....

lately i have been getting real personal with people i dont know...

like this guy i know...says he killed like 100 cats or something and he feels like there is something wrong with him...all i could do is cope and break down barriers..now we're pretty cool with each other...he was supposed to go to a mental hospital...he didnt...but i did..

im not really askin for these look...im boring...look im blingin..look im tall...im kinda wanting something raw...

for the best way to "understand" is to "overstand"....

im kinda tired of going to the SEX threads and giving my all out heart to them...

intereresting topic although i havent read anything that would consider some thought yet. no offense to anyone who posted though. all my life i have had trouble with accepting myself. but for a moment, i was happy with who i am on the outside. through high school, it was a norm to be skinny, athletic, talkative, and pretty. so i always had trouble trying to be someone or something that i really wasnt. i look at myself in the mirror and all i see is a short girl with hips, big boobs, and an hour glass shape. but for some reason, i never was or will be happy with that...why? it seems to be the body type that most people would like, and i constantly have people telling me that they want my figure, but why can't i settle with it and be happy with it? honestly, through the past months, i am unhappy with the way i look. but i shouldnt be. i go through these stages of unhappiness and happiness, i feel like a manic depressive person. As far as my personality, i feel that people see me and think that i am a bitch first off. i dont think i smile all that much. but if you get to know me, i am the most smiley person that there is. i am more of a listener as well, and people percieve that as a snobby or bitch trait. which i am not. i just like to listen. i'm not really talkative though. i'd rather put my headphones on and not talk to anyone when i am alone. i dunno why i wrote so much. blaw.

suicide

suicidal

swiss knife

swishh swishhhh

dripp

slip

flip

flipped

done

dug

dropeed

6 ft.

dead

decease

deceased

deteriorate

decompose

compost

convert

catalyst

growth

go

sun

bud

sun

life

:idea:

murder murder murder kill kill kill

sexual deviancy is alot more fun

THA BADDESSST BITCH!!!!!!!!

The girl who looks like she can kick any hoodies ass, but inside shes sweet like reces peaces.

Think fast and the furious chick, vin disels hoodie. Wife Beater and jeans, to madonna look in her music video MUSIC.

come bling bling with me!

I've heard that people see me as a fat(hey, i'm 30 pounds over weight but i like my fat ass!)pist off guy. I always have a pist off look on my face even when i'm not, so i hear that people a kinda scared to talk to me sometimes. I dont really talk alot to people who i dont really identify with so i dont really chill with much of anyone since i moved out of houston.

my girlfriend has this weird thing where she really wants to understand how other people view her.. like, when she looks at herself in the mirror it is at eye level, but i'm an inch or two taller, so i'm looking a bit down at her. Or how your brain has it's ways of distorting what you view based on your expectations of certain things..not sure if this makes sense, i think it's hella interesting though

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im the illest nigga alive/watch me prove it./

ill snatch your crown with your head still attached to it. -CANIBUS

its all about attitude. others see you, as you see you. :king:

if i was a girl i would want to fuck me....

hahhahahah....no, really....sometimes i make myself horny

other than that im beyond my years when i need to be and a complete conceted goofball when i dont need to be, like on a message board for instance....borderline alchoholic....i dont know....somedays i suck, some im muthafuckin superfly....who really cares though, everyone knows where my scrotum is and i know where their moulth is....you dont get anywhere worrying about what other people think....

how i see myself and how other people see me is totaly different... people tell me they see me as a really nice guy that always tries to make everyone else happy.. not a care in the world... i see myself as a wreck, a worthless empty confused person in a world of people who dont even know i exist. i never talk and people fear me because of this. i observe everything around me and take in all my suroundings. i dont tell people how i feel because all i would do is drag them into depression with me. that is if i feel at all. at one ignorant point in my life i wished for death... but why would i want to die if i could change the world one day. sometimes i feel like a nihilist... i question everything. for some reason all the females that are intersted in me either want emotional support or are more fucked up than me. ive known i was different my whole life, i see beauty when the rest of the world sees filth. i guess thats why i love writing graffiti so much. people thought i was an idiot for breaking up with my "socialy exeptable" girlfriend for a beautiful young lady which the world considered "ugly". those people are right though... i do like making people happy but i hate it when others try to help me. i figure things out in my head, i feel if someone else puts they're opinion in my problem then my solution wouldnt be all mine. i love skateboarding i dont know what i would do if i didnt skate, i cant do hardly anytricks but when im riding my skateboard i feel truly free everything leaves and i just go, i will never need theropy if i can skate. i used to be a non-violent person but now i will fight anyone who fucks with me. i guess i used to be a pushover. i dont know why i am even writing this now i doubt anyone reads it and if they do they proubly wont even care. but for some reason i feel like i wrote this for myself maybe it gives me the feeling that someone cares but i doubt it.

~peace~

ive actually been thinking alot about this lately for some reason...

people tell me that im a nice guy but that they see me as somewhat psychotic or disturbed in some way that they cannot define. it could be that almost nightly i drive to the top of a big hill around here and sit on the hood of my truck and smoke cigarettes for hours on end just to think about my life or the world in general. i dont have much luck with girls but for the some reason i get alot of them, i would think its cause of my looks but my friend says its just the aura i give off. when i look at pictures of myself i think that im decent looking but i have no clue if thats what other people think, and quite frankly i dont really care, i have sideburns down to my jaw, messy hair most of the time and piercings, it works for me. i work too much and the time im not at work im in my garage working on my truck or hanging out with friends some would say i lead a lonely life but im content in it, i bottle most of my anger and then let it out when i get into fights which lately has been quite frequent, i need to go to court to rid myself of my 2 warrants i guess, this probably doesnt make much sense but i typed it anyhow cause i felt the need to type i dont know why

im just there.

i always seem to get noticed.

i think i have a scary/asshole look to me. i look like a dickhead, when in fact im one of the nicest people around. i dunno im kinda uhh big i guess, not fat but muscular and i kinda look like a fighter and im kinda intimidating. i dunno. im me. if you know me you know me.

ive been described as solid. almost like a wall. with a genuine tender side.

Guest willy.wonka

whenone

Originally posted by WhenOne

ive actually been thinking alot about this lately for some reason...

people tell me that im a nice guy but that they see me as somewhat psychotic or disturbed in some way that they cannot define. it could be that almost nightly i drive to the top of a big hill around here and sit on the hood of my truck and smoke cigarettes for hours on end just to think about my life or the world in general. i dont have much luck with girls but for the some reason i get alot of them, i would think its cause of my looks but my friend says its just the aura i give off. when i look at pictures of myself i think that im decent looking but i have no clue if thats what other people think, and quite frankly i dont really care, i have sideburns down to my jaw, messy hair most of the time and piercings, it works for me. i work too much and the time im not at work im in my garage working on my truck or hanging out with friends some would say i lead a lonely life but im content in it, i bottle most of my anger and then let it out when i get into fights which lately has been quite frequent, i need to go to court to rid myself of my 2 warrants i guess, this probably doesnt make much sense but i typed it anyhow cause i felt the need to type i dont know why

you have just described another part of me....except for the warrants and stuff..

"i would think its cause of my looks but my friend says its just the aura i give off. "....classic..i like you man.

im also kinda psychic...

take it easy

willy wonka.....

you guys dont know how bad i wanna use my real name on here.....

...I'm going in the garden to eat worms.....

I'm a short, stubby girl with a mohawk and tattoos. I am almost universally loathed by the rest of the Irish scene ( all 12 of them). I was told its because "Real headz parlay", and I still don't know what he was on about - can you imagine somone talking like that in ireland?:rolleyes:

Archived