1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what do you think you look like to other people/how do you feel about yourself

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jan 28, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

what do you think you look like to other people/how do you feel about yourself

Discussion started by willy.wonka - Jan 28, 2002

i look kinda scary...dark & handsome
    i can kick back with some dreads and i get this feeling that im not welcomed..like my heart is bad...i dont have dreads,so that might be one reason.i got my side burns.;).i either look mad or totally happy...a lot of people tell me that they can feel my energy,but i have felt stronger ..
    i know some people think of me as stupid...but they're afraid of what i might say to them if i confront...
    some ladies see me as a sex machine,but i feel that way about myself ,so i try not think that way..i scold myself
    i have so much love.i just dont want be the currupt sexmonster that i can be...lust is my biggest problem,but i dont get laid too often.
    a lot of my friends see me as the "missing link"..the guy who makes everything ok..
    among evil people,,"im always welcomed."but they dont always like me..
    i talk to a lot of houseless people...humbles me..i need that.
    little kids see me as some type of super hero..i suck at sk8ing now,but they're always thrilled when i skate with them..
    i look trust worthy and i am..to some people i look nothing close to a trust worthy person..just pride
    in a wierd way i can hate myself...i dont put my energy to my full use......and when i do,brace yourselves.
    everybody says i look like my dad,but i see more of my mother if anything..
    i have a tender heart,i guess thats why i put a semi-front that im hard.and i am...in some ways:D
    i am light,but i hold to the darkness like i love it...why?i dont know,but i do know.
    makes me want to cry...
    i hold to truth and i can go on and on,but i think i'll end it with
    PEACE..

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jan 28, 2002

i look like an akward tall skinny kid.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

DRUKN MASTER - Replied Jan 28, 2002

A can of beer and a joint bitch.

4. cool ra-ul

cool ra-ul New Jack

cool ra-ul - Replied Jan 28, 2002

lets hear it for the tall skinny kids! i feel your pain will. but on the real people i dont know to well say im the quiet kid who says nothing most of the time but when i do say something its usually memoriable.i got this problem where i can be my self on the weekends but during the normal work week, im silent like a queef. for example.....

monday: see shortie. try to spit game.....

me: mmm.......

girl: hey youre cute!

me: .....eh?

girl: you must be the shy type

me: ............meb!

girl: so u got a name?

me: ................?

girl: well i gotta run.

me: ............potato?

saturday: same girl

me: fuck?!

girl: SHURE!

*the following events were not told in 100% accuracy.

cool ra-ul - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Jan 28, 2002

IM ICED OUT AND BLINGIN! they call me daddy cool.

6. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jan 28, 2002

A typical loser who wears flannels and dirty Levis'.sometimes having no style at all can be the best style.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jan 28, 2002

you guys are kinda

boring....so am i...i was just feeling something at the time of posting this thread....
    lately i have been getting real personal with people i dont know...
    like this guy i know...says he killed like 100 cats or something and he feels like there is something wrong with him...all i could do is cope and break down barriers..now we're pretty cool with each other...he was supposed to go to a mental hospital...he didnt...but i did..
    im not really askin for these look...im boring...look im blingin..look im tall...im kinda wanting something raw...
    for the best way to "understand" is to "overstand"....
    im kinda tired of going to the SEX threads and giving my all out heart to them...

8. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Replied Jan 28, 2002

I am an all around well liked guy. I don't have any enemies.

I have heard this from girls, "If you lost some weight you'd be really hot." I don't think so.

Although I am on a diet. An unhealthy one, but it's a diet.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. Secs Oner

Secs Oner 12oz Senior Member

Secs Oner - Replied Jan 28, 2002

"If you lost some weight you'd be really hot."

that hurts.

Secs Oner - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jan 28, 2002

intereresting topic although i havent read anything that would consider some thought yet. no offense to anyone who posted though. all my life i have had trouble with accepting myself. but for a moment, i was happy with who i am on the outside. through high school, it was a norm to be skinny, athletic, talkative, and pretty. so i always had trouble trying to be someone or something that i really wasnt. i look at myself in the mirror and all i see is a short girl with hips, big boobs, and an hour glass shape. but for some reason, i never was or will be happy with that...why? it seems to be the body type that most people would like, and i constantly have people telling me that they want my figure, but why can't i settle with it and be happy with it? honestly, through the past months, i am unhappy with the way i look. but i shouldnt be. i go through these stages of unhappiness and happiness, i feel like a manic depressive person. As far as my personality, i feel that people see me and think that i am a bitch first off. i dont think i smile all that much. but if you get to know me, i am the most smiley person that there is. i am more of a listener as well, and people percieve that as a snobby or bitch trait. which i am not. i just like to listen. i'm not really talkative though. i'd rather put my headphones on and not talk to anyone when i am alone. i dunno why i wrote so much. blaw.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  11. ultraflat

ultraflat 12oz Member

ultraflat - Replied Jan 28, 2002

suicide
    suicidal
    swiss knife
    swishh swishhhh
    dripp
    slip
    flip
    flipped