what do you think would make this world a better place?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

if we were all ale to walk around with swords,,,like ninjas

if our oceans were infested with those GIANT great white sharks..the kind that snap whales in half..[i forgot what they're called]

if we still rode around on horses..

a little less humans and if we still lived the tribal way,,,

would make my world a better place...

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i think that if you humans would start by ditching those primitave combustion vehicles and use a hydrogen/solar based engine it would help. also, this currency thing puzzles me. why dont you all just give eachother what you need and the larger things could be supplied from a central legion of elders appointed by all the masses undivided. i dunno, just an idea.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka

if our oceans were infested with those GIANT great white sharks..the kind that snap whales in half..[i forgot what they're called

Carcharodon megalodon. There miiiiiight still be a few around, but no one knows for sure.

The world needs more food items bearing the resemblance of religious figures. And endless and immediate access to beer wouldn't hurt either. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

ok

well i would carry 2 arm length stainless steal polls to escrima your ass for correcting me like that...escrima warriors:filipino stick fighters that kick ass...took on japan the spanish and even america...for a while..then america came out with new/better guns..then took over...i hate guns...this martial art was so deadly that it was banned in the 70's and recently reopened to the public in the 90's..

swords cut..we just crush bones.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: ok

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well i would carry 2 arm length stainless steal polls to escrima your ass for correcting me like that...escrima warriors:filipino stick fighters that kick ass...took on japan the spanish and even america...for a while..then america came out with new/better guns..then took over...i hate guns...this martial art was so deadly that it was banned in the 70's and recently reopened to the public in the 90's..

swords cut..we just crush bones.

ironic...he spelled "escrima" right for escrima sticks. BUT spelled "poles" wrong. one love. oh, and "steel"...not steal.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

well perhaps on a walk home from my house. but besides that..fuck that.

i don't think i'd want to be there when it happened because i'd probably pee myself laughing. i laugh when people get hurt and it makes folks think i am nuts. example: there was this movie with an obnoxious character in it and he got his head ripped off by a giant bronze lion head and my friend and i were the only people in the theater to laugh....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahaha, I fucking do that too often. I remember almost being kicked out of the theater when I saw "Meet Joe Black", cause I almost shit my pants laughing when Brad Pitt got run over.

I also wanna go see "I Am Sam", but I'm afraid I'm gonna be laughing at all the wrong moments. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hahahaha, I fucking do that too often. I remember almost being kicked out of the theater when I saw "Meet Joe Black", cause I almost shit my pants laughing when Brad Pitt got run over.

I also wanna go see "I Am Sam", but I'm afraid I'm gonna be laughing at all the wrong moments. Beer,

El Mamerro

EXACT REASON I WON'T GO WITH JANGLES

i laughed too at the joe black thing. everyone else was crying.. damn...

-if you only had what you earned for yourself (ie:no spoiled rich kids), there would be a lot more genuinly good, thankful people out there....

-if cats always stayed the size of kittens

-if our tax money went to free health care and college as opposed to some missile defense program and lunches for politicians.....

-if the green party was in power

-if i could slap the people that walked into my place of employment and not get fired

-it was more inexpensive to eat healthy

Archived