Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What do you think really happened?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by grittylifer, Feb 20, 2003.

1. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

2. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

the octopus ate it. lskf;

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I don't know.....looks a little photoshopped to me.......

5. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

the blue banner says urban legend the pictures say its true...

6. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

the issue was never was it photo shopped...the issue was that he had a bomb strapped to him he was trying to detonate in order to kill the officers arresting him.

he is dead and was shot point blank in the head face down in the dirt wearing nothing but underwear and handcuffs.

from the photos-do you think it appears he had a bomb.......

also note the witness statements and conflicting police reports.

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Eat Wheaties next time.

8. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

9. Sk8trBOI!

Sk8trBOI! Banned

dont believe everything you see on the web. jesus man. you act like because this is on he web and they said BBC and Frech news a few times it must be true.

take things with a grain of salt. or something. ;)

10. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

reality...

and when he was being killed you were wondering the height or appearence of people on a graffitti forum...

11. You dismiss the Photoshop issue without really addressing it. If the pictures were Photoshopped, it means someone manipulated them to make it look like something terrible happened when in fact it may have not. Yes, photoshopping is part of the issue. Don't wanna toot my own horn, but I could've rather easily done it with my knowledge of PS.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/bomber4.jpg'>

[i]Now they have to strip him to make sure he isn’t hiding weapons on him. As we can see, he is stripped to his underwear. From what we've seen so far, Mohammed has been totally over powered, stripped and pined [sic] down on the floor. He has shown no resistance and there are no signs of any weapon on him. [/i]

They don't mention anything of the possibility that this picture was taken AFTER the man was shot, and the officer is still pointing his gun to make sure the man is dead while they take his coat off. There's no blood cause he's just been shot... any initial splatter could be covered by the officer's leg.

[img]http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/bomber5.jpg'>

After a while of being dead, enough blood trickles out to show up in the picture.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy Israel the slightest bit. But it annoys me when people bring up "evidence" that only seems strong because they want to believe it.

The one thing it has going for it is that Snopes hasn't yet determined a verdict. And yes, Snopes is a very reliable source that tends to stick to the skeptic side and does its fair share of research. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

but what about the ten eyewitness reports.

and if he was a suicide bomber....dont you think he would of set off the bomb before being detained?

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

just remembering that Richard Reid guy where he was having trouble with his. alot os these bombs are pretty shitty and sometimes don't go off as planned as evidenced by alot of bombs that go off as dude is walking to the bus stop.

but since i wasn't there...

14. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

true....

the bomb could have been defective..

but how could he take off his overcoat when he was clearly on his knees facing the ground fully clothed.

El Mamerro...

the reason I said photo shop wasnt an issue was because the bbc didnt bring it up. I trust their expert eye.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.metal-reviews.com/images/bands/fh3.jpg'>
    Live in a firehouse.