What do you think of my ugly shit?

misery#3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest eessee

yeah dog dont be so hard on yourself but get ready for crtisizm cuz it comes down hard when u get better....its aight though...:D

Guest Ser3adc

i wouldnt say that's shit at all...the third one is pretty cool-the orange one...i like the character too...and i'm feelin your hands....just keep practicin, you can only get better.

Guest CRone

I like it a lot man, I am sure you would be getting even more praise for your stuff if you didnt put it down.

plus "MYNUSONE" is a nice name.

Guest JIGSAW

your hand is too fucking complicated it looks good, but if I was riding by in a car or transit, I would have no shit on what it said unless I stared at it for 2 minutes..

i dont know, maybe im a perfectionist, but i think you should always be hard on yourself to push your self to a high level... when you get cocksure thats when you look like an ass... i say never be complete, i say let the chips fall where they may

lots of potential man.. good stuff too.. letter structures a little weird. but i aint hatin keep it up.. u aint tryin to go too big at once.. ur bein creative and i respect that..

____

my country shitted on me- she wants to get ridda me- cuz of things i seen-cuz of things i seen---Nas::my country

Guest -sudz-

are me and pisswater the only ones who really really dont like that? i mean the characters are alright, but look at the letters, gawd..... and teh name is already taken by someone much better than you.

Guest -sudz-

if you were here long ago, you would know all i got was dissing when i posted my shit, and i think i'm that much better because of it. so mynus, as of now, i think its fucking ugly, now go sketch alot, and prove me wrong.

Originally posted by -sudz-

if you were here long ago, you would know all i got was dissing when i posted my shit, and i think i'm that much better because of it. so mynus, as of now, i think its fucking ugly, now go sketch alot, and prove me wrong.

YO you know what fuck you i aint got to prove shit to you, i could care less what you think cause as far as i am concerned your just shit to me. I am in graff for my self and not for anyone else, SO again fuck you. And i wont post anything else to prove shit to you so fuck off.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah and as far as it being mynus you can go just about any where in the world and chances are there is someone else using your name. I am mynus one and my shit is diff from any other mynus or minus or minis or how ever the fuck you spell it.

Archived