Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What do you think of my ugly shit?

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by misery#3, Jun 17, 2002.

1. misery#3

misery#3 New Jack

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=911962&uid=593068&members=1'>
    Here is my first attempt at posting a pic for ya to see.
    Tell me what ya think> Cause i think its shit.

2. misery#3

misery#3 New Jack

the pics are lined up on the right of the site, click to enlarge

3. newjersey

newjersey Member

the last pictures handstyle i like... otherwise.... i guess practice more...

4. Legal Speed

Legal Speed Junior Member

id say you've got an assload of potential if ya keep it up

5. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

shit man, dont be so fucking hard on yrself, have some damn confidence in yr work.

either way, its not bad at all. keep at it.

6. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

seriously its not that bad. i like the character and some of the handstyles.

7. eessee

eessee Guest

yeah dog dont be so hard on yourself but get ready for crtisizm cuz it comes down hard when u get better....its aight though...:D

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the hand style I think needs some work but the almighty Zack Morris likes the letters...give it a little more type and keep developing and you should be putting up some nice stuff.

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

i think its ok practice practice practice mastagraff lol sorry had to through that in there..:rolleyes:

10. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

i wouldnt say that's shit at all...the third one is pretty cool-the orange one...i like the character too...and i'm feelin your hands....just keep practicin, you can only get better.

11. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

lots o potential. all i have to say is that your hand looks nice to me, but your letters need some more structure and balance. try to not manipulate the letters so much.

12. CRone

CRone Guest

I like it a lot man, I am sure you would be getting even more praise for your stuff if you didnt put it down.

plus "MYNUSONE" is a nice name.

13. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

your hand is too fucking complicated it looks good, but if I was riding by in a car or transit, I would have no shit on what it said unless I stared at it for 2 minutes..

14. misery#3

misery#3 New Jack

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=911962&uid=593068&members=1'>

Here are five more added for all those who have been on this thread before. And thanks for all the reviews you have given...

15. LushLife

LushLife Junior Member

i dont know, maybe im a perfectionist, but i think you should always be hard on yourself to push your self to a high level... when you get cocksure thats when you look like an ass... i say never be complete, i say let the chips fall where they may