what do you think of MIZ303...

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

yeah, has potential, but somewhat of the hiphop tshirt character look.

keep working man.

and the handwriting, well, you know.

Originally posted by satellite:

i'm staying rude and offensive like USA on this one. [i'm bound to get heat for that comment.]

thats fucking halarious...just like these generic sketches...sorry

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

......I'm honored that you spent some time on posting my shit..they are for t-shirts you think I would post some illegal shit for you computer heads?I have 2 blackbooks of characters that I've done on my own,without the net, or any of my partners.and just for the record,I got into graf when everything was bubble letter...gangsta writes....here in DENVER WEST 5th ROLLN IBZ..I've been painting in spots for 3 years and my letters are being worked on as we speak...I'll have some pictures of my newer stuff developed,and yes there with paint...those sketches are old put still tight...what,the one w/ a gun coming out of his I isn't a b-boy..........63....keep the comments coming......miz303...od..

the characters are very typical and cliche, but at least they're executed properly, so theres potential. the letters gotta go. overall, this persons not good enough to talk shit on this board.

Originally posted by miz303:

and just for the record,I got into graf when everything was bubble letter...I've been painting in spots for 3 years and my letters are being worked on as we speak.....

yeah, just so everyone knows graff began in 98'....i know theres a lot of misconceptions about that but i just though id clear that up...wow we sure have come a long way in 3 years havent we...zowwee

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest --zeSto--

yes boogie...

what a long strange trip it's been!

I remember 3 years ago when everything

was gangsta mack. NWA was all the rage...

bubble letters we're getting popular.

We had to make our own fat caps.

And we got all the ladies 'cause we gangsta.

Originally posted by miz303:

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

you guys are all wasting you time giving this fucking monkey this much attention. dude is a no name sucker and you'r giving him name. let it go. he's wack, fuck him.

..............................................nice guys finish last.......................fuck you and this website you fart knocker.....trademarks......inyour ass......cant we ban him..no you cant stop the future....wack iz 6000 post and playing ghawd...fuck your glass house...of course bruce LEE you...retarded fool...why cant you take some of your advice and go to the bank laughing....the answer is simple just ask nicely and you'll never see MY monkey ass AGAIN and I put that on every landmark i've ever tagged................reks- over dose

YA HEARD! niggas got flows!lol

your shit isn't that bad.......IF THIS WAS 1996! your shits been done get over yourself.

Archived