What do you think makes a vagina stink?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pheromones are the cause for most of this, sweat, hair and bathing habits contribute directly to this fowl oder as well..

just like armpits and feet...when a body part is not exposed to air and have room to breath it starts to sweat and secreats chemicals to help the body react to the body part that is being smoothered..

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

just like armpits and feet...when a body part is not exposed to air and have room to breath it starts to sweat and secreats chemicals to help the body react to the body part that is being smoothered..

no, thats wrong, its gotta be something like space men farting in the vagina, or well, no, its spacemen

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

pheromones are the cause for most of this, sweat, hair and bathing habits contribute directly to this fowl oder as well..

now thats the kind of science i was looking for

Google search:

My vagina makes different smells at different times of my cycle. It smells sexiest at ovulation time, not surprisingly. This smell is a creamy kind of smell, and I associate it with raw potatoes, and with white glue. That sounds kind of gross but please map those smells into a sexy zone. My unit smells most pungently while I am bleeding. I think this is only partly the blood, because my vagina smells different during my period even if I use tampons or my swank rubber cup. Once I sniffed a tampon out of curiosity and it was freakily similar to the cliche tuna smell. Oh well.

People sell used tampons, pads and panties on the internet on the grounds of sensual smell.

Another smell my vagina has is a smutty smell after naked hetero sex. Sex with latex doesn't result in a lot of pungency, although it does get the smell of the condom lubricant, which is kind of funny, on my vagina. Unprotected sex results in a much stronger, as well as different smell. My boy ends up with about the same smell, but mine is usually stronger.

Originally posted by gatita

Lil 411 for you mens:

Your packages dont always smell lovely after a hot humid day either. But we deal with it. Haha.

Ladies + gents: baby powder it. And shave. Please. For the children.

i'm only sayin it bc im a lil drunk. i was gonna start a thread on men shaving too but havent. but yeah. the ladies to do like when your pubes are shaved out.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I like it natural when it comes to the female area. No piercings nothing shaved. This is probably because I have only been with girls that aren't hairy fucking apes. I mean, if it looks like you have a member of Avant Guarde in a leg lock then you should trim. But don't shave it all off. And don't make it to where it's prickly.. you don't like it when our beards prick your cheek when we kiss you, we don't like it when your vagina pricks our balls when we are doing the grown up.