What do you think about kids?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if there's a miracle and i somehow find a guy . and am in a relationship or whatever...

anywho..

i dont know ..hard to thikn of waking up to someone everyday. but time will tell yah know..yeah...i will have to really really heart them..

i'd want 2 boys..maybe 1 girl . a puppy . and a fully stocked fridge. yeah...

Originally posted by dELiSs

if there's a miracle and i somehow find a guy . and am in a relationship or whatever...

anywho..

i dont know ..hard to thikn of waking up to someone everyday. but time will tell yah know..yeah...i will have to really really heart them..

i'd want 2 boys..maybe 1 girl . a puppy . and a fully stocked fridge. yeah...

you want all those in bed with you?! jebus, deliss!

I think (IF it becomes legal for me to do so here...) I would adopt. I could give a fuck less whether the child is genetically similar to me, that's just petty bullshit.

Or perhaps the girlfriend could have the kids...I know she wants kids.

That way, when the kiddies act up, I can be like "Stop fucking bothering me, I'm not your mother - SHE'S your fucking mother. I just live here."

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I could give a fuck less whether the child is genetically similar to me, that's just petty bullshit.

you may say that, but 7000 years of human biology says different.

Isn't the root of the human mating instinct actually all about genetics.

"We can't live forever, but out lineage just might" well ?

and...

what may seem petty to you and your immediate (unconventional) family,

may seem bizarre to the general population. I'm just saying that many

children have to go though a heap of stresses and external pressure,

and it's so very far from petty when you're a kid with no sence of history.

sooo sleepy... 6:20 am !

Originally posted by Kilo7-

you may say that, but 7000 years of human biology says different.

Isn't the root of the human mating instinct actually all about genetics.

"We can't live forever, but out lineage just might" well ?

and...

what may seem petty to you and your immediate (unconventional) family,

may seem bizarre to the general population. I'm just saying that many

children have to go though a heap of stresses and external pressure,

and it's so very far from petty when you're a kid with no sence of history.

sooo sleepy... 6:20 am !

are you adopted? do you personally know about the social pressures? adoption is a good thing, many children are taken out of abusive homes and need good ones. of course mothers having babies just to give them away is a pile of shit....but I'll shut up...you hit a sore spot with me....

I know this guy, whom, I won't mention names, but we'll say George here. Lemme give you a little back ground.... I hang out with his older brother, let's call him Bill. Nobody's real sure if Bill's George's older step brother or older half brother. George lives with his mom, and Bill's dad. George, since early childhood, has always been a dick to Bill's dad. Now there's another brother, we'll call him Scott. Scott, is from George's mom and some other guy (not Bill's dad). So there's this weird discrepency in the family that has to do with who George's real dad is. Because Scott and George's mom has never really said for sure.... but everyone has this weird hunch that Bill's dad is also George's, instead of George's dad being Scott's dad. So that would actually make Bil and George half brothers. The thing that's funny though (not really), is that, like I said, George is always a dick to Bill's dad... you know, like never treated him like he was his dad. So after all this time of being a jerk to this "guy", everyone's pretty sure that it really is his dad. If that's not fucked up, I don't know what is. Needless to say it doesn't get talked about.

Sorry for confusing you guys. I'm glad I know who my parents are.

that was a confusing story, but i'm glad i know who my parents are too.

i don't think i could adopt, there would be too many questions in the kid's head i think.

i don't think i'd mind having kids i just really really really don't want to be pregnant or give birth. ewwwww i also do not want to have my sleep disrupted or change diapers. so maybe it's not such a good idea then.

here's another strange story with kids and such. my ex's mother was married to his father they had 2 kids, the father then cheated on his mother with some other lady, so they got divorced. the father then got re-married to this new lady and they had a kid. but then he cheated on her with HER SISTER who was married to someone else. the sister had a kid by her marriage but was fucking around with my ex's dad. then the first sister and my ex's dad got divorced, and then he married the sister. talk about fucked up. so now there are 4 divorces, and 4 kids in these people's fucked up lives. the strange thing is they all hang out.

so the first wife is still single, the second wife is re-married and has another kid, the third wife is still married to him and her husband turned out to be gay.

so strange. i'm glad my life is semi-normal.

My boy and I talk about what our life would be like when we have kids, like just goofy ass shit nothing serious. Like how the lil boys would have train theme bedrooms and my guy would sneak in there and draw on the trains and incurage the kids to draw on the walls.....or how when they are older he'd have his own lil army to do baisc fills for him...

but on a serious note what would you do if your kid was a dork? I don't mean like he's not popular or anything....but if he was a really annoying dorky type, I'm sure everyone can think of soemone like that....what would you do if he was yours?

kid talk aside, if you truly love the person you wont be worrying too much about getting married to them. you'll still want to spend all kinds of time with them and be with them. marriage is something nearly impossible to imagine until you have found somebody you love. its easy to get worried about it now when you're single.

of course i have never been married before, but i did live with my girlfriend for 9 months. woke up every morning to each other, went to school (and lunch) together every day. came home and hung out together. we were in love so it was alright. that's kind of how marriage would be i think. at least for a long while.

its not as bad as some people think i am sure.

marriage? - no problem

kids? - dont know how i feel about this yet

step-kids - HELL NO

Archived