What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

It's been a long time since we've had one of these... the first one was off the hook... I was "Psychic Secret" without a doubt. I don't think Part III will be as good, but since there's so many new members, might as well give it a shot....

Guesses anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, Sielotte... are you always on this late? My first day of school is tomorrow and I've got some Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails by my side... yum.

Just by looking at your characters Siel, I picture you really urban-ish, cute stylish hair, and adidas (I picture most of the girls on this board this way).

Guest chicken bone

i think gnes would look like a fat little guy with lots of acne. and glasses.

i dont know why, its just the way it is my friends.

and i think boogie hands looks like a corny white guy with blond hair and an abercrombie sweater on his shoulders or soem shit.. following around college kids. but then he has paint stains on his loafers so they dont let him hang out with them.

Guest chicken bone

and from what i read from cracked ass posts, i think hes a white guy that smells funny, and hes walking through the woods talking to himself.

-i had to tone down the realness, my beautiful peoples.

[This message has been edited by chicken bone (edited 09-05-2001).]

actually i do have semi curly hair..its medium dark..and I have an extensive supply of shell toes..with the toungue propped and some fat laces..so i guess thats urban..heh

okay here goes..seym is a white kid..plain and simple..

brown twinkie..your the sparkly eyed earthy kid..who needs to shower more..but likes it that way..good deal..I bet you have alot of random possesions..old scraps of metal..and weird pictures..that you just had to clip and save..

gnes..I picture you a pretty social concious guy..with a baseball hat collectiontthat matches your outfitts..and a big bright smile..you might care about your facial hair..and have a nice laugh

iced out mocha..dark guy with a crazy streak..but a good sense of humor...tall guy..

secret..im sure your a cute restless on the go girl..asian is the word on this web..you like social events..but cant stand being ridiculed..which you get alot of for some reason..you might be a tad loud..but its only because you believe in what you say..

vanity..just by the name..your proably told your hot alot..pretty fashionable..but basic..you tend to get into fads..and probably have one of those cool guys beards..ya know..the skinny along the jaw type..you have drinking buddies..which are different then your writer buddies..overall calm appearance..but rowdy when not needed

seeking..medium height with dreads..always looking around..taking scenes in..you have a contagious laugh and have very espressive facial espressions(sp)..moody..overal good looking..

Bob Hope..darker complexion.smaller features.witty but sullen alot..your grew up with opinions..wanderer..

cracked..you have to wear dark clothes..some old vintage band shirts..some cramps shit or something..your so smart..you think your dumb.. cynical..medium height..medium build..on the slender side..brown hair?

beardo..I picture you a college looking guy with a twist of granola..you own converse and birks..and are pretty comfortable..and funny as fuck with your close friends..

ivo..I picture you a kind of chubby guy..with a fisherman hat..and a camcorder..a dirty backpack..a fuck it additude and you walk pretty fast..

see this is hard..because ive met a bunch of people on this site..so its hard to not list them..because they are regulars..

if i made anyone in a foul modd sorry..you can rip my appearance to part..i mean all in the best..

youre so smart you think youre dumb.

hmm describes oooohh so many people

silo.. funny how you get these images of people.

i dont know ive met alot of the people on here .. at some point now so it kind of takes the guessing out of it. but its funny to hear your descriptions and see if they match.. from what i know.. the person.

..kind of creepy.

but ehh ok. i have to think a bit more and see who i can tink of. yes i said tink.

cracked.. ... hes a searcher... trying to find a needle in the haystack.....amassing large amounts of knowledge.. not satisfied.. even though he has tried different things . older..

brown twinkie

grew up with the outdoors. appreciates the simple things. the dew in the morning.. the smell of fresh air. each note played by coltrane.. ..someone who feels better about themselves with the amount of information they absorb.. not necessarily to impress just because thats your nature. very acute sense.. just like tearz.

iced mocha. looking for the hippest thing.. looking for the urban.. sick of suburbia...looking for excitement. hoping graf would be the answer... but.. coming up short.. a bit of an agitator.. attention getter.. quick with a comeback. very attentive pays close attention to detail.. picks up on things.. (especially visual) easily.

(i dont know where im getting this from im just followin silos lead)

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

secret....you might be a tad loud..but its only because you believe in what you say..

Actually, I'm kind of quiet in person. People were surprised. But yes, I'm defensive and extremely stubborn which gets me into trouble...

ese- probably an average Joe. Brunette, brown eyes, maybe sorta skinny. Isn't trendy or faggy at all. The guy that all other guys like to hang out and drink beers with.

boxcarwilly- whenever I see this name, I picture a young kid that just came out of the 1950's.... big eyes and freckles. I picture someone like Alfalfa or Leave It To Beaver, ha!

Gnes- more of a popular guy and isn't a loner like most guys on this site. He's gotta have some charm since all these sluts let him write on them.

Brown Twinkie- probably a smart kid and a real gentleman. With the name "brown" it makes me think you're hispanic.... maybe tall .

Sizer- by the way you act, you remind of me of my Ryan. He's sorta tall, light ash brown hair, and has green eyes. He's defitinetly one of the biggest trouble makers in my crew, yet he's smart and knows how to get his shit together.

Im not sure how this game is played but here it goes..

Seeking Innocence/Brown Twinkie - early 20s, average build, wears rugged clothes, stubble on the chin.

Yes I picture those 2 looking the same.

Secret - thin, short, short hair, not hot like a model, but just a cute look.

tow up - probably around 5'2' medium build, brown hair medium length.

Mr Bojangles - a little overweight, about 5'8'', short hair.

Beardo - about 6'3''..possibly a bit overweight. maybe even wears glasses. and a bad looking goatee.

Someone take a guess at me. Ive been takin pics of me and my boys since I wont be seeing them for the next 2 years so Ill post one here when the game is over. Everyone should post a self-pic if you have one, and dont try to be funny and post something from uglypeople.com thats mad played out.

------------------

instead of sayin 'fuck tomorrow', that buck that bought a bottle coulda struck the lotto

beardo – I bet he would fit in real well in Austin.

seeking – I think he’s the kind of guy that can convince you he’s right no matter what … not because he forces his opinions on you, but because he great control over his train of thought. He’s probably a nice guy, and I picture him wearing some old Levis jeans and a thrift store button up shirt (although I’m sure he doesn’t dress like this … it’s just the picture I have in my head).

silo – Cute. The kind of girl that is really attractive, but not “model hot,” just “girl next door hot.” Loose fitting jeans thrift store t-shirts. Probably the type that everyone wants to hang out with, but she only has a few really close friends.

Joker – Definitely a middle-aged guy who is very polite. Loves riding his bike.

Bob Hope – Also a middle-aged guy. He’s probably also very nice, but has a distinctively “city” attitude. In the past, has had troubles, but through determination and a strong will has persevered.

Gnes – Smooth. He’s probably the kind of guy that could talk his way out of any situation.

Devilush – Sweet, caring girl. She’s passionate about her work, life and love. Loves riding bikes.

Heshiandet – Tough, but a nice guy. Willing to help people out, but hates it when people take advantage of him. Rock the Dickies pants and loves riding his bike.

boxcarwilly – Probably a lot like hesh. Also loves riding his bike.

I’m probably wrong about everything except the bike comments, but it’s fun trying to build a mental image of somebody that you only know by what they’ve written. It’s like you’ve discovered this ancient cave with all this documentation of a culture, and you’re trying to piece it together. You think you know what the people are like, but it’s a shot in the dark, because you only find out what they wanted you to find out (for the most part). Oh well … that’s enough babbling.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

Originally posted by mapo wc:

Beardo - about 6'3''..possibly a bit overweight. maybe even wears glasses. and a bad looking goatee.

hahaha... beardo's getting shit on.. haha...

close silo, but im tall, real tall. and i dont wear any thrift store fashion either. simple and comfortable.

i'll post mine later.

Originally posted by alkaline:

Heshiandet – Tough, but a nice guy. Willing to help people out, but hates it when people take advantage of him. Rock the Dickies pants and loves riding his bike.

HESHER AND THE DICKIES!! hahahah.. i make one post about those dickies kids and now you're not only a client but also a member!!

-funny ass stuff

Originally posted by alkaline:

Devilush – Sweet, caring girl. She’s passionate about her work, life and love. Loves riding bikes.

AWWWW shucks, thanks! i am like that though, personality-wise. i'm not that serious all the time though. i've met my share of people on here. so i'll post my thoughts soon. and for those of you who know me, you know whats up.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

i have curious george as a typical skinny white boy hip hopper, sorry bra.

if i wasnt so drunk at the time we met, id post up what you look like nise. ha!

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 09-05-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Here it goes

T.T. boy: not fat but not thin either.shaved head.talks fast.

Zesto:not to tall,has a good library.probably wears glasses but not all the time.

Gnes:agree with secret.

Makros:an antisocial person with good social life,polite, doesnt talk to much.

Beardo: after that gif i cant say much.But not a small kid and not that hippie.always good intensions.

Silo: probably a good looking girl that is aware of that. althought into graff and underground stuff has real woman manners.

Cracked:Pretty nervous,definately thin.Good sense of humor when in mood.Lots of ups and downs,But strong in downs.

Secret:Sweet talking,the kind of person that could make a bunch of strangers company.Not to thin.

Ouija: a perfectionist.Tall.Counts his words.

Seeking:Staring at things a lot.nice guy when talking, more cruel look on his face when he doesnt talk.

Twinkie:Not to tall,not short hair.Classic intellectual look.With a smart face.

Tow up:sexual girl,Not model type.

Has a pretty sweet face not to thin but with smooth lines[nice butt(oops)]

Almost blonde.I always imagine you with black trousers!

done for now

Archived