what do you think 12oz when ur drunk?

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ..oX..

so ive had this bowl-o-chron left over from my pow wow with homie when he came over cuz his parents were out of town, and i wanted to smoke it with the missus, and then she was no longer the missus because "we dont mesh" or something, and then i wanted to smoke it with the homie but he isnt picking up his phone and now im thinkin im just gonna smoke the shit to myself and get twice as keyed tonight.

ttoooooo much to read.....damn.....please simplify..expecially when ur drunk..

Originally posted by chozer

why the FUCK would you get drunk and sit on the computer????

:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

he is correct. why would u do that?

having said that, being on 12oz hungover is a different matter./

man if i didnt drinki wouldnt be on here right now maybe i would have a girl still or something, it all started when i was drunk one night and got a account and then i ahd this girl and i wanted ot look at graf and she wanted sex so i said comprise you suck my dick while i look at graf and she said ok i guess bt then she still wanted sex and that meant me takign my eyes awey from 12oz wich i just couldnt do so she dumped me so i got drunk and started posting in channel zero !!

wait i fucking hate you 12oz you ruined my life !

no i am sorry i am drunk right now i mean i love you 12oz without you i would do something more with my life and maybe have a job thanks for everything 12oz!

Archived