WHAT DO YOU SLEEP IN....

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My bed. Sometimes in gutters only on drunk nights..:dazed:

I usually just sleep in boxers. If it's cold like December or January in Los Angeles I might sleep in sweat pants. But wearing pants at night bug the shit out of me. I never wear socks no matter what.

if I'm here in my apartment, nothing.

When I used to live in my parents house I wore

in the winter: my flannel nightie

in the spring/fall: girlie boxer short things and a *soft* t-shirt

in the summer: underwear.

I alway slept clothed when I lived with my parents because my mom or dad would always have to wake me up in the morning before school (and I wouldn't want them to see me naked). Even last year when I was 18, and in grade 12 they had to wake me up. I always managed to sleep through my alarm. My mom tried this little experiment once where she would make me try to get up on my own, and if I didn't I'd get in trouble and not be allowed out for a day or two (and I'd miss school). It didn't work and I missed about three days of school before she realised it was not going to work. Now that I'm on my own, I have 2 alarms.. one by my bed, and one on the other side of the room so I have to get up to turn it off.

Originally posted by Secret

It all depends on the situation.

home: underwear

girl friend's house: tank tops and shorts

friend's house where all these people are at that I don't really know: the clothes I was wearing

that special someone: naked

seekings: seeking.

awww, thats so cute secret... :D

Archived