What do you remember most from high school?

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates
Originally posted by evilistic

i also had that happen to me quite a few times socrates.definetly not a good thing

It was 2 years of my life...School may not be fun but life in jail is boring as hell

the thing i remember most about school was getting off of work at 2 in the morning..going to the bar...getting wasted...coming home early in the morning...getting dressed for school..and going to school..sleeping all day..alchoholism at its finest...thank you new orleans.

-hating everyone

-abusing the school with some 20 odd kids who just didnt give a fuck anymore.

shit that was great looking back on it. no one, not even the toughguys, fucked with us because they thought we were all crazy and shit. we just ran that place and did whatever want and never got in trouble. fun times.

the things i remember the most:

leaving to go get high

comming to school drunk

sleeping

arguing with the principals

going to parties

the girls

in all my four years, every single class i had were the knock off classes... with the cool teachers... the easy to pass classes... the chill and draw classes...

goodtimes...

i have four more weeks of structured high school education in my life, yay. here's what i remember, copping shit from the smart kids, verbal abuse, having all my friends start to hate me and tell personal shit to everyone around the school and pitting everyone against me and making my life hell, when i got in trouble for having sketches in my books and going to the office for it and having the principal photocopy the pages and put them in my file. school as such doesn't suck, but the people that you meet there do.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I am in Japan now and will have 2 more years when I go back to Australia.....

Getting high at school....

Getting drunk at school...

Leaving to do both of the above...

Sketching alot.....

Getting my friends out of trouble alot due to the teachers trusting me and actually listening to me............

When young graffing on tables doing whole table pieces.....

Doing graff in art and graphics class because the teacher let me use all the seniors art supplies and I was the only one allowed....

Playing basketball all lunch time......

Playing indoor soccer.......

Being the fastest and longest jumper when in my first two years....This is not the case now as I have grown to be 190 cm`s tall now.......

More and MORE AND MORE....You get the picture High school is and will be fun for the next 2 years.........

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

I am in Japan now and will have 2 more years when I go back to Australia.....

Getting high at school....

Getting drunk at school...

Leaving to do both of the above...

Sketching alot.....

Getting my friends out of trouble alot due to the teachers trusting me and actually listening to me............

When young graffing on tables doing whole table pieces.....

Doing graff in art and graphics class because the teacher let me use all the seniors art supplies and I was the only one allowed....

Playing basketball all lunch time......

Playing indoor soccer.......

Being the fastest and longest jumper when in my first two years....This is not the case now as I have grown to be 190 cm`s tall now.......

More and MORE AND MORE....You get the picture High school is and will be fun for the next 2 years.........

damn people having fun in school.

Smuggler, where about in australia are you from?

Guest willy.wonka

i never really went, but i graduated.:D with good grades too.

"california"

-starting debates with all of my teachers...

-bringing homemade blowgun to school shot kid with colored tack right behind the ear hitting and sticking into his skull..

-all the gangsters/gang fights shootings people getting robbed

-highschool dreamgirl

-my friend beating up some guy in the bathroom and pulling out this sawed-off pistolgrip shotgun out of his bag and into mine

-all the little hoodrats that called me mr crazy8

:)

cali was cool..cruz around the "bay area" and mack on hoes all day, didnt matter what city it was..we were gangsta..cruzin around straight thugin and shit.

"hawaii"

-being known as the gangsta from cali tht likes to smoke a lot of bud.

-being apart of my first graf crew DIS the hallway dissers..nobody could get passed us without us clownin on them."i'll lick you where you pee girl."

-bringing 4 sparkler bombs to school...the bomb sqquad showed up that crazy day.these things were powerful and loud.we made the news paper

-highschool dreamgirl and sweethearts.

-makin money..$200 daily..its all about gettin that cash "money"

-smokin bud, cuttin school getting laid smokin bud

-taggin with my pencil hittin up all the walls back of the seats

-fights over bullshit/beating people up

-being the popular loner that everybody knew and i knew everybody

-growin bud in the greenhouse

-debating wioth teachers

hawaii is the best place to go to school..they dont really teach you that much, but its laid back..security are a bunch of big tongans or samoans or fresh outa jail type people that toughen up all the punks like myself.

the school i went to;mywhole family went to..my principal used to cruz with my dad and my uncle, one of my teachers passed me cause i believedthat he was still in love with my aunt..crazy shit..

my vice principal would let me drop off my bags of weed to my friend before going to the office to get checked.i think that they were happy with me.

i loved every moment of it though. -memories-

Archived