What do you notice more

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by TonySuprano

If you see a logo, like with stencils and stickers do you wonder what it is?

Or if you see a word like lets say 12ozprophet spelled out real plain.

Which would you take notice to more the logo or the word?

word is bond nigga, nuff said.

Guest spectr

all depends ont he spot, i mean if the logo is in a dope spot it would get noticed more then the word but the it goes both ways but i would appreciate the word more then the logo if they were in the sam spot logos are quick and easy to do big long words take time its the risk factor that gets me on this one.....

Originally posted by spectr

all depends ont he spot, i mean if the logo is in a dope spot it would get noticed more then the word but the it goes both ways but i would appreciate the word more then the logo if they were in the sam spot logos are quick and easy to do big long words take time its the risk factor that gets me on this one.....

This question is not really aimed at graffiti, its just some people say they notice logos more because its simple and quick and they dont have to think about it. Where as words you have to read and it takes more time.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

first thing i see is tits.. every fucking time.

i thought that's what this was going to be about, too.

i notice the ta-tas when they're huge, otherwise it's always the arse.

..and a well-designed logo/graphic always gets my attention first. in my mind text is automatically an advertisement, and i subconciously dismiss it.

Archived