Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

im about 4'2"

394 lbs

straight black hair with golden tips

birthmark on myface

a cluster of pimples behind my ear

both of them

i have mud on the back of my neck thats apart of my skin now..

when i swet it turns into a greyish color and softens

people call me "HOTASS"

my favorite pair of pants are a doo doo green color and its the only pair that really fits me

i would grow a beard, but im stuck with patches

i have some tits and my butt is tight and small.

i have buckteef with both of my K-9's missing and my wisdome are comin out snaggle tooh style

and a mole on my eyelid that keeps me from opening my eye all the way.

on my back the scars still show from when i used to scratch during my chickenpox

my dick goes out to about a half inch and my balls are very big.very very big.

im beautiful

:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm an old man with rickety bones from years as a professional in the world of "extreme masturbation" (check out next year's x-games. it took a while, but the world is catching up). i dress in armani suits (custom made), have my hair slicked back, and my hitler moustache is coming through nicely.

I am 6' tall and have size 5 feet, so i trip a lot

i also have a chick mustache and a uni-brow that i bleach but u can see it when u get up close

i have short dyed green hair that sometimes is orange depending on my mood.

my friends always say i am "large and in charge"

i have a fondness for doc martin creepers and pink flowered shirts. i think that this obnoxious pattern will help disguise the fact i only have one boob. (i had to have a masectomy) but i'm eagerly anticipating my prosthetic replacement so i can be a true woman again.

i think i am beautiful!

Originally posted by duffman

kettie cat that aint funny...

that shit hurts....

trust me i know that. my cousins dog ate the left side of my face. and it was a week and a half before my first communion to make it worse. but i never got any scars left from it.

anyways i'm 6 feet tall.

Guest YinzerXpress

im cute, but ugly at the same time, not too short not too tall, and when i wear shorts my unit hangs out the bottom making for interesting conversation with the ladies naimean?......

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by YinzerXpress

im cute, but ugly at the same time, not too short not too tall, and when i wear shorts my unit hangs out the bottom making for interesting conversation with the ladies naimean?......

by your unit are you refering to your vibrator? you dildo!

people say that I kinda look like a cross between the fool from MAD magazine and Mike D. from the Beastie Boys........whatever.I am hungover right now....and my head hurts.

Archived