Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What do you look for in a girl?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

1. Looks (you know its first on all your lists)
    The biggest deal to me with looks is her face. She can have minimal curves, but a pretty face can make up for it. I dont mean necessarily just some random blond, which arent even my favorite, heh. First is brunettes then blondes, who are in fierce competition with redheads. I have no problem with a girl who has black hair. If you wanna land me in a hospital bed have a pretty face and have braids. My god!

2. Personality
    Its cool when a girl's funny and she laughs at times at stuff I say. I cant stand ditzy girls or slutty girls because I like to hold meaningful conversations, Im sure as many of you people do also. Its cool, also when they can carry themself, and dont think the way they do because their friends do, but think the way they do because thats how they want to.

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

word...brunettes are fuckin hot....girls with dark hair in general get me on...blondes are cool though but not my thing

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i look for tits and a poon-tang

[​IMG]

4. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo i wont even lie yo i be fuckin dime pieces on the regular but yo i aint no pussy snob naw mean cause yo if a mafucka like me is on driggidy dont believe the hype yo ill bang an ugly girl in tha bar bathroom an then fuckin skiddadle please believe it!
    but yo heres my list a shit i look for.

1.BANGIN ASS! yo a philly gotta have a bangin ass if she even thinkin about gettin mounted by this mafucka right here!

2.MAD TITTIES! yo a girl gotta be comin with shit stacked up like junk yard tires fa shizzle! cause yo i got this little system i do right yo it goes like this yo first she suck on the dick, then i put in a little work tittie fuckin lil miss thang then i go between them thighs an rock that box like RUN DMC ya heard!

3.DIME GRILL! yo if a girl got some fucked up donkey teeth or some shit yo you know right from the giddyup that oll girl gonna scrape the snake an yo i dont advacate hittin girls but yo if you take a layer a skin off ma dick yo ima take a layer of face off your fuckin head!

yo so thats ma shit but yo as i said in that little intro to gettin fucked by this mafucka right here yo if a mafucka like me is toe down yo i just might fuck a ugly girl but im like the 4th member of the alkaholiks cause yo i only do that shit when im drunk!

CHRIST FUCKER ONER

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

6. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

SWIF- NUMBER 2 IS FUCKIN HOT:love2:

7. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo somebody betta call jake cause this mafucka right here bout ta run all them hoes for they meat wallets!!

CHRIST PUNCHER GET ON THE FLOOR AN TAKE THIS DICK ONER

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

fo sho...she looks the best...she looks kinda like vince mcmahon's daughter (WWF)...what's her name? isn't it shannyn?

9. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

1. Looks. Like the person who started the post said above. They can have minimal curves, as long as they have a nice face to make up for it.

2. Personality. Definite must. Gotta have a sense of humor or its a no go. Ditzy and slutty girls piss me off.

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

11. iphs

iphs Member

aahh harpo.. stop looking around.... im right here! ;)

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

pretty, smart, not just pretty smart, honesty and kindness... seems simple...

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Why limit yourself?

14. Iris

Iris Banned

:) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

15. Eski

Eski Guest

just waiting for the asian girl post to arrive......