What do you look for in a girl?

Harpo Marx

1. Looks (you know its first on all your lists)

The biggest deal to me with looks is her face. She can have minimal curves, but a pretty face can make up for it. I dont mean necessarily just some random blond, which arent even my favorite, heh. First is brunettes then blondes, who are in fierce competition with redheads. I have no problem with a girl who has black hair. If you wanna land me in a hospital bed have a pretty face and have braids. My god!

2. Personality

Its cool when a girl's funny and she laughs at times at stuff I say. I cant stand ditzy girls or slutty girls because I like to hold meaningful conversations, Im sure as many of you people do also. Its cool, also when they can carry themself, and dont think the way they do because their friends do, but think the way they do because thats how they want to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i wont even lie yo i be fuckin dime pieces on the regular but yo i aint no pussy snob naw mean cause yo if a mafucka like me is on driggidy dont believe the hype yo ill bang an ugly girl in tha bar bathroom an then fuckin skiddadle please believe it!

but yo heres my list a shit i look for.

1.BANGIN ASS! yo a philly gotta have a bangin ass if she even thinkin about gettin mounted by this mafucka right here!

2.MAD TITTIES! yo a girl gotta be comin with shit stacked up like junk yard tires fa shizzle! cause yo i got this little system i do right yo it goes like this yo first she suck on the dick, then i put in a little work tittie fuckin lil miss thang then i go between them thighs an rock that box like RUN DMC ya heard!

3.DIME GRILL! yo if a girl got some fucked up donkey teeth or some shit yo you know right from the giddyup that oll girl gonna scrape the snake an yo i dont advacate hittin girls but yo if you take a layer a skin off ma dick yo ima take a layer of face off your fuckin head!

yo so thats ma shit but yo as i said in that little intro to gettin fucked by this mafucka right here yo if a mafucka like me is toe down yo i just might fuck a ugly girl but im like the 4th member of the alkaholiks cause yo i only do that shit when im drunk!

CHRIST FUCKER ONER

they should have:

perky breasts

firm buttocks

nice smile

lips

and the EYES...if she has beautiful eyes...i would worship her...

and glasses :)

some examples:

http://www.snyggast.just.nu/uploads/184240.jpg

http://www.snyggast.just.nu/uploads/183056.jpg

http://www.snyggast.just.nu/uploads/174233.jpg

http://www.snyggast.just.nu/uploads/189220.jpg

http://www.snyggast.just.nu/uploads/178211.jpg

http://www.snyggast.just.nu/uploads/195385.jpg

:D

1. Looks. Like the person who started the post said above. They can have minimal curves, as long as they have a nice face to make up for it.

2. Personality. Definite must. Gotta have a sense of humor or its a no go. Ditzy and slutty girls piss me off.

im like a girl when it comes to looks.. honestly, all chicks are pretty much alright until i start to dig em... then they're everythingthing.

ofcourse there's ish i dug.. i like a nice full set of breasts.. tend not to be into skinny chicks or chicks that put much effort into how they look (make up and dyed hair=yuck)

personality.... the main thing is that she doesnt try to fit into a stereotype, i dont hink ive ever met a chick that doesnt. i'd liek to say intelligence, but i met this one chick that was kinda ditzy, but she was prolly the only genuinly good and kind person i've ever met... so i guess you jsut have to balance it out.

-looks-

skinny

pale

shaped properly (no huge nose)

i also prefer no deformities (35 fingers, 3 arms)

i really fucking love black hair, but i dont mind if its any other color. blond hair pisses me off a lot though.

interesting clothes (vintage, dark, "raver" (ey, what can i say, it can look good if done right, and punk/emo/hardcore looks interesting, but then again i dont think i owuld like to be with any kind of scenester so fuck thattttttros)

not too short

not taller than me (but if they are, not TOO much taller)

-personality-

basically they would have to be exactly like me...BASICALLY. you need variation, so its good to be a lot like me, but not ME EXACTLY.

i like people who are fucking REAL

-!!SPECIAL NOTE!!-

i have only met one person worthy of me and i dont see many others getting that title in my lifetime. i dont waste my time trying to convince myself i met someone who is totally awesome when in fact they are a piece of shit (thats what the majority of the people in this world do). i'm picky and i have snobby attitude to being involved with the right people and i see nothing wrong with that at all. i already did my time making bad decisions.

eh...i just dont like anyone. if someone gets my approval, then holy fucking shit they are special. i dont care about that shit. i dont care about if i am involved with someone or not. i have music and other creative outlets that make me happy. dance like a unicorn thanks.

not too skinny

no huge tits (a,b,c fine with me)

good personality (ditzy people piss me off)

great face (its very important)

taller than 5'6 if possible (cause im a tall motherfucker)

doesnt mind not seeing me everyday

Guest --zeSto--

this only real important thing in a girl (or even just a friend) is...

motivation and direction !

I can't be attracted to a girl who just sits around waiting for

someone else to put thoughts into her head. People whos' only

interest is to "party and shit" can just get out of line now.

I'm not saying I want a 'career woman' but at least give your

future some thought. Sitting on your couch will only lead to a fat ass.

(and If she's a smoking hot asian.... bonus!)

Guest Pilau Hands

Oddly enough, I've just started dating a girl whose personality is light years beyond any girl I've ever met. As I think most people are completely useless, you can see how I am dumfounded by this event. Physically, she's different from anyone I've dated. I mean, blonde hair (that changes color in the sun) blue eyes (that change depending on what color she's wearing) and almost as tall as me (hot damn!). She's not an idiot, and is actually a supercomputer. I dig her a lot...and for this reason, I must kill her.

Archived