what do you like to do on the weekends?

kissmyass#1

i'm way to lazy to party most of the time. i hang out with devilush , drink, and do drugs by myself in the closet. the cats always are doing something insane. whats the matter with those things? partying on fridays and saturdays are overrated. get drunk on a monday and get the week started right.:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tons of things:

-make music

-do the art thing

-hang with all kinds of people

-play nintendo and order food (crackhouse style)

-invert necroforests at midnight

-skateboard one off

-videotape things

-rahabilitate dinosaur patrons

-listen to piles of music

-go to shows

-hunt down goblins in marble zone 26

-buy things (cds)

-plant dragon eggs

-read

-and more!

Guest Stapler

Well i get drunk on the weekend starting friday night and normally finishing Sunday night. The reason being i have school but Mondays are always good if you have been binge drinking the night before and are still a bit drunk. Fuck the teachers mess with there heads using drunkin language

wen the weekend hits i am loving it

freedom for two days

go painting

go partying eat

go drinkin

hang out with my bewtiful gerlfrend

go cruising down the coast line

weekends are the best!

So FAR THIS WEEKEND

I have mowed the lawn, edged that sorry suburban appendage, trimmed the bushes at the KaBar Palace, and spent six or seven hours haunting this internet and listening to the nitrogen-boosted Hondas blast down the cross-street near my house. The kids around here are reduced to using Hondas for hot rods. What's up with that? They sound like an elongated fart in the hole, but they do have an impressive top end.

i went to a party had fun got turned down by every lady there oh well thats a few less ladies in my life then went tubing on the river saw my old streaks under the bridge from the previous summer then worked a bit on my friends website looked over a car with my brother ate pizza drank beer and now im chatting on this thing and brushing my cat cuz that fucker is the shredder shedder one more day to go in my weekend

GNES

Do you live near the Guadalupe? Because the Guadalupe River is the most esthetic tubing river I ever had the privelege of floating upon. Those of you who have never been to Texas or seen the mighty Guadalupe River at her finest have missed out upon 250 miles of the finest tubing river in the entire country.

IF YOU EVER GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO---EXPERIENCE THE GUADALUPE.

Bring sunscreen--and a floating ice chest full of Tecate'.

Guest professor poopatronic

i spend way too much time at home, as evidenced by all the stupid posting i do on here. this is probably due to the fact that i live in a nice ass house (my parents', yeah i'm a rich kid oh wow i'm so embarrassed) and i live in a boring ass town with nothing to do. my routine at home consists mainly of: practicing my handstyles, reading, painting, sitting on the computer, nonstop eating, writing short stories, watching cartoons, taking naps, sitting in silence thinking about things, playing with my cat and dogs, trying to cook, basking in the sun in my back yard (usually also reading), looking in the mirror and laughing at myself, jerking off, working on school crap, listening to music (a constant that usually takes place at the same time as all these other things), and if i'm lucky, getting high.

when i do get out of the house, my activities are pretty much what you'd expect- hanging out with people, painting, lurking, skating, doing community service, racking, admiring girls (and talking to them if i'm in the right mood), walking around catching tags, talking to bums, going places to eat, chilling at school (my school is more like a hangout than a school) going cd shopping, going thrift store shopping, every now and then going to shows, and many other random activities

nah never been to texas sounds like fun.. funny thing is that there is a town called Guadalupe south east side of Phoenix the river i went to is the Salt River most of the lakes, rivers around here are man made or reborn from dry river beds that perished years ago. lots of sunblock and drunk people with home made speakers that fit right into the tube blasting popular rap music.

try and give my back time to heal from the week prior.

talk on the phone to someone.

sit out side, enjoy a drink, and the nights here, theyre actually very nice, northern lights are cool.

hang with friends in the day, go for lunch on patios and drink beer on patios.

yardwork.

work on truck if i feel like it.

i relax. thats all i want is two days off a week to relax.

i feel like im 55.

went to an internet cafe and played counter-strike...my friend was hosting a party there so the hours were free....then went and bombed this rooftop at 11 at night...lots of cars so i was kinda trippy....came home and got on 12oz, found out that some writers here want to twist my cap.....lifes just too great

today i skated all day until i broke a kingpin and had to walk 5 miles home... i plan on staying up until about 4am doing nothing. then waking up around 3 or 4pm with a headache. getting some paint, ink, and stickers... maybe getting caught because i cant run. ill just play it by ear.

WELL THERE SEEMS TO BE A GENERAL CONSENSUS ON GETTING DRUNK. WHILE YOU GUYS ARE OUT HAVING FUN I'VE GOT TO MAP OUT STARS AND WATCH FOR EARTHBOUND SHIT. TAKE MY ADVICE, DONT EVER BECOME AN ASTRONOMER!!!!! WE MAKE GOOD LOVERS BUT BUT OUR LEFT HANDS BEG TO DIFFER.

Professor poopatronic......you are too cool. seriously. im callin you up tomorrow (today) we gonna chill nigga.

You even used the term "lurking" as something you like to do. hahaha.

This weekend has been EXCELLENT. Like the best weekend Ive had in a long time.

Friday: I woke up at about 10 am and helped out my parents with some lawn work that needed to be done for my bro's graduation party. (lawn work sucks...but it was fun because i was hanging out with my little brother listening to michael jackson and other random 80's music while hauling bushes and shit to the recycling center in my parents SUV. Then I went to the hospital and got blood drawn and x rays for some shit thats killing me. (Im seriously probably terminally ill but whatever i dont care) Then I came home and watched spongebob squarepants and a shitload of disney shows (see popgun war journal) while eating very good fettucini alfredo my mom made. Then I talked to this girl, monique on the phone for like a half hour and ate some pecan pie with vanilla icecream and some cappucinno. I then began reading a robert ludlum book, "The Prometheus something......" and also started reading The No spin zone book. I finished the night off with some internet, watching the others and then going with my friend to her house to look at a bike i might buy off her and then going to taco bell on the way home. I fell asleep listening to some schubert.

SATURDAY: TODAY was the fuckin awesome day. I woke up around 11 and read the comics while sipping on a capri sun. Then I did some random errands and worked out. THENNNNN my friend jared came over and we went to another town and bought new shoes and cds (i got the sickest shoes ever!!!!) then we went to this resturaunt ( very good chinese place) and saw that there was an hour and a half wait. BUT CHECK THIS....we BOTH knew someone working there. I knew the hostess and he knew a waitress. BINGO. we were eating in no time and the whole meal was free except for the $37 we racked up drinkin "ZOMBIES" and saki. It was the first time I had saki, and that shit is dope. Plus bacardi 151 is pretty fuckin good. Nevertheless, we left the resturaunt feeling very good. Filled and buzzing. We went to the mall and stole some boxerbriefs from abercrombie and fitch and then went to his car and drove to his house. At his house we sobered up a bit and popped some pain meds (OXYcontins yall) while listening to his stupid ass spin drum and bass. it actually sounded pretty cool even though im not that into d&b. THEN we went downtown and met up with my x girlfriend whom im sorta still with i dunno. Its the whole "different states getting it on when we see eachother thing" so its cool. THIS is the kicker....My x introduced me to her friend, and OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....the fucking hottest girl I have ever seen. shes 1/2 asian and 1/2 french or some shit like that. Absolutly beautiful girl. And shes super cool to talk to and is a model whos leaving in a few weeks for singapore. FUCK. but anyways....i guess she thought i was cute cause she told my x that, and within a half hour me and her were in a hot tub while the rest of our friends sat around a pool drinking. I got to know this girl in like 2 hours and Im still beaming. (my face is ear to ear grin status). anyways, fuck i dunno what to do cause my x and me still are at it, but she intro'd me to her friend who i REALLLY REALLLLY want to get at it with and . anyways I had a good day and have a nice suntan and new shoes to show for it.

:)

Guest willy.wonka

i get drunk.

go to the beach,most likely,i'll quit "my quiting smoking da KINE" and smoke on the way to the beach,catch some mean waves,get pounded,luagh and look at everybody giving me props cachin some big ones,just to get pounded....

well,tonight i'm getting drunk,flirting with my homegirlss auntie,"cause she;s that fine,havin her flirt with me and getting on 12 before i go out tonight..its 2300 hours and im not sure of whats gonna happen.

E N J heinekens and corona..how you gonna act?

Guest willy.wonka

HER NIECES TOLD ME THAT THIER AUNTIE WANTS TO BONE..HOWS THAT!

her nieces arew my best friends wit ha hot ass auntie!:D

Guest willy.wonka

oh i went to my homies birthday party,ate oyesters and raw fish,after drinking a 22 of heineken and ENJ and a lot of coronas,i went back to heineken bottles and shots of tequila and "that rose shit" some captn morgans and back to heinekens...now im back home 400 in the mornin,bored..im pretty crispy...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Mamerroid: are you my nigga?

SmarterChild: Hey, c'mon, don't say that. There's no need for that.

Guest sneak

only like 3 ppl mentioned painting. surely on a graffiti message board......ppl actually go write.....

regulator, prof.poop, and pez take a bow

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

all the cool kids get drunk...i dont so i guess im not cool

i drive around with 5 or 6 kids..and yell at the cool kids at dunkin donuts...specialy with this funny black kid devin..fr8lover knows the deal

Yo, you have to start getting down on the driving-around-Manhattan-and-heckling-tourists tip. It's a must for any tri-state-area resident.

Child, may he rest in peace, was fucking brilliant in this respect. He was a madman or something.

Try yelling "I HAVE AIDS" at friendly looking families, or "HE'S GOING TO TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU" to guys out on dates with girls. Either of those usually generate a dope reaction. Random high-pitched yelling is rather pleasant as well.

Around here we go frolicking in the fields of mainstream America for a bit and then go paint. Last night it was all about rocking a headband over the hat, slightly covering the eye and yelling "HOW MANY CAKES WE BAKE?" at random party-goers, with a gangster limp and fake lisp.

I like to go skate on the good-weather days.

im fucking telling you ted..... WE BAKE ONE FUCKING CAKE GOD!!!!! ...yeah ted summed up our weekends...fuck.i like it

Originally posted by sneak

only like 3 ppl mentioned painting. surely on a graffiti message board......ppl actually go write.....

regulator, prof.poop, and pez take a bow

i went to paint yesterday. am i suppose to brag about to everyone?:rolleyes:

anyways it is anyones business to know when other people are painting?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived