Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what do you do whaen people keep talking shit to you and you try to squash it

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Feb 12, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i have a problem...some guys keep talking shit...i threaten them and my threats are serious...i am a man of love but these guys keep pushing my button..what should i do?

2. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

threatin them with hours of watching richard simmons work out videos...or you could just do the violent thing and whoop there behinds.

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

get a vegan to fart in a baby food jar, cap that shit up and then next time you see them dump vegan fart all over them.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

just make sure to refer to them as 'kids' and 'son' to their face.

It's just so demoralizing... you gotta love it!

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my friends say its a way for them to communicate with me."im thier hero"

they kepp going and going...what if someone talked shit to you from a distance for a year and right when you squash it they bring up old issues.?????does that call for violence?

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i beg them to not fuck with me..i dont know what to do...

now that im in thier face they keep going..i tell them to meet me here or there...they tell me they dont want me to beat thier ass,but they still talk shit.....
    should i beat thier whole crew down and make sure they never talk shit again?

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

kick them in the nuts. or peanutbutter thier car. or give them a popsicle

8. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

Re: my friends say its a way for them to communicate with me."im thier hero"

i've actully had the same problem before...people are usually just a waste of time...i ignore the kid now...he still talks shit but is too big of sissy to actully follow through with his shittalking.i'm not violent but will fight if it comes down to it...it's just silly.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

if they are writes... cross out every single thing they've ever done !

no... that's mean and counter productive...

give them a poop-sickle !

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

stick a gun in his moulth and tell him if he doesnt start crying in 10 seconds your going to shoot him....then spit on him and call him a pussy

....keepin it gangsta....

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hell yeah

my friend wants to taser gun thier ass.....i want to beat them.beef is bad...but in some situations do you think it can be justified?

12. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

introduce their face to a brick

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Re: hell yeah

yeah, sounds justified here..........

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im so glad you guys understand

:)