what do you do whaen people keep talking shit to you and you try to squash it

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i have a problem...some guys keep talking shit...i threaten them and my threats are serious...i am a man of love but these guys keep pushing my button..what should i do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

threatin them with hours of watching richard simmons work out videos...or you could just do the violent thing and whoop there behinds.

Guest willy.wonka

my friends say its a way for them to communicate with me."im thier hero"

they kepp going and going...what if someone talked shit to you from a distance for a year and right when you squash it they bring up old issues.?????does that call for violence?

Guest willy.wonka

i beg them to not fuck with me..i dont know what to do...

now that im in thier face they keep going..i tell them to meet me here or there...they tell me they dont want me to beat thier ass,but they still talk shit.....

should i beat thier whole crew down and make sure they never talk shit again?

Guest blood as ink

Re: my friends say its a way for them to communicate with me."im thier hero"

Originally posted by willy.wonka

they kepp going and going...what if someone talked shit to you from a distance for a year and right when you squash it they bring up old issues.?????does that call for violence?

i've actully had the same problem before...people are usually just a waste of time...i ignore the kid now...he still talks shit but is too big of sissy to actully follow through with his shittalking.i'm not violent but will fight if it comes down to it...it's just silly.

Guest --zeSto--

if they are writes... cross out every single thing they've ever done !

no... that's mean and counter productive...

give them a poop-sickle !

Guest willy.wonka

hell yeah

my friend wants to taser gun thier ass.....i want to beat them.beef is bad...but in some situations do you think it can be justified?

Guest willy.wonka

back in the days

i remember this same situation..i was still young..and still a fresh cali gangsta-thug.....i came to a place where people battle you by crossing you out....where i was from,that meant i was seriously gonna get hurt....

so when these guys started doing that i went to all thier work places,to thier homes and found them on the street.beat them up or threatened them..after that..they didnt want nothing to do with me...even thier biggest guy in thier crew....

now the same thing has found its way to me....

i once was crossed out by some guy...i found myself at thier bbq.grabbing thier beers and looking at all of them...especially the guy who crossed me out....i was luaghin in thier face...they know that they have done wrong and if its talking shit to me that makes them feel safe..its not....

this type of shit makes me feel terrible.....

but its my human instincts to enjoy this feeling.....

i just hate it...i have too much love after a hard life to beat ass,but hard leasons are good for those who fuck up.....

would i really be doing the right thing????

they called me stupid..hahahahaha

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Iris

mom's advice "ignore them honey"

actually my mom wierdly told me to be really really nice to people who are mean to me because then they look like the asshole. personally i think my mother is retarded.

ah iris....i try to ignore them.

they hurt my feelings and cause that big ball of rage to grow inside of me...its been going on for a year and a half now...im not too sure how much i can take....i have a temper against these fellow mans of mine....

worst of all things..i have no clue which one it could be....its a whole handful of them...i am a lover and a fighter....

i always feel bad beating somebody down......i always feel bad about thinking evil things...i fight against people like myself...

i dont know what to do....my friends want this,but my friends are animals

im a peace loving guy...who gets pissed....

im not a fan of fighting, but in a situation like this, i feel you man... nothing is more annoying than sucker ass kids that talk shit behind your back, then kissing your ass to your face. i would say, if it comes to it, just knock them out. dont make it into a big brawl. if you can get one of them, blow him out with one single punch, the rest will shut up. if they dont, keep breaking jaws till they stop talking.

haha, who ever said that i was some sort of peace loving hippie? i dont care for violence. 9 times out of 10 it leads to nothing more than more hassles. however, i also dont care for people that talk a gang of shit, but dont back up their words. its toy as hell. and its obviously not just a graff thing. the way i look at it, blowing these kids out would teach them a valuable life lesson that clearly they havent learned prior to this.

for it to work however, it cant really be a big, crew vs. crew brawl. thats not decisive enough. its gotta be where you get one of the kids, conftont him calmly rationaly, when he denies it and wont own up to it, just drop him with one punch. dont stomp him, dont 'fight' him, just blow his whole face out with one blow. but most importantly, stay calm the whole time. dont yell, dont scream. be calm, rational, and instantly effective.

if you can stay cool about the whole thing, it will send a much stronger message to the rest of them. your done making threats, your done arguinging, now your knocking people out on site.

you'll be a mazed how effective that can be,

Originally posted by seeking innocence

haha, who ever said that i was some sort of peace loving hippie? i dont care for violence. 9 times out of 10 it leads to nothing more than more hassles. however, i also dont care for people that talk a gang of shit, but dont back up their words. its toy as hell. and its obviously not just a graff thing. the way i look at it, blowing these kids out would teach them a valuable life lesson that clearly they havent learned prior to this.

for it to work however, it cant really be a big, crew vs. crew brawl. thats not decisive enough. its gotta be where you get one of the kids, conftont him calmly rationaly, when he denies it and wont own up to it, just drop him with one punch. dont stomp him, dont 'fight' him, just blow his whole face out with one blow. but most importantly, stay calm the whole time. dont yell, dont scream. be calm, rational, and instantly effective.

if you can stay cool about the whole thing, it will send a much stronger message to the rest of them. your done making threats, your done arguinging, now your knocking people out on site.

Talk a tough game, yet, won't box me?!?!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by seeking innocence

yes seeking....

thank you....we are having a "mardi gras" around the china town streets here on the islands......

i have to go by some advice that was givin to me today..

"i dont care who you think you are...

i dont care how big you are....

as long as i get one punch in,im happy...

kinda like your advice....

this is all so frustrating....

me and my angry feelings.....:heated: GRRRRRrrrrrrrrr.....

deep breath...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i didnt even read the rest of this post ( no offense fam.) but, me personally... i would go into a fit of blind rage and FUCK THEM UP. damn this irish/german temper!

Archived