what do you collect

Guest iced out mocha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by unknown:

what kind of stickers do you all collect?

The ones that are so fucking good that you dont seem to find a place that deserves them sticked over,so they stay in a drawer for ever.I hate that, i have a a WONABC sticker for two years and i cant still decide which one of my blackbooks deserves it the most

unknown-

stickers, man. i don't know-i have a lot, and all they are is paper or plastic with adhesive. but some of them are too nice to use. like some of the old Santa Cruz stickers, Pushead stickers, lots of old band stickers. i got a shoebox of color stickers, and a winebox stashed somewhere with loads of the old USPS customs sticker- the one that's like 4"x3.25", mostly white and the best for graff. lots of airline stickers (the orange Lufthansa ones!) and a few rolls of stickers/decals as well.

our whole house has huge collections..

theres about 20,000 records all together..

theres also alot of shells..

I myself collect sand..weird i know..but I have sand from all over the world in different bottles..

I also collect dope circuit boards

and old fashioned keys

plus crazy batteries..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Tesseract:

[bi have a a WONABC sticker for two years and i cant still decide which one of my blackbooks deserves it the most[/b]

Oooops,i am a fuckin lier!

After i posted this i wondered where i keep that sticker.So i went to that drawer that i keep stickers(if you believe it exists)

and i didnt find it.I started thinkin and i realised that i decided seven months ago that my VW beetle deserves that sticker and not some blackbook.(the sticker had a phosphoresce tag on it so it was good for outdoor use).

I sold that car three months ago to a girl named nicole.She probably doesnt like that sticker and has removed it already.

So lying or not i still say the same thing:

Thats the problem with those "to good" stickers i stick on a fuckin car and now i dont own it anymore.

Archived