what do u think

telefuzz

the events that have happened over the past weeks have scared people all over the east coast. What do u think aboutthe sniper. Ithink its more than one person. The sniper has had one shot kills for most of the victoms, but the kid was hit i think twice i might be mistaken, and he still live. So whats your opinion on the subject.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i believe that the sniper, whom shall now be reffered to as Party A, is more than one person... Party A must be affiliated with more than one person than just his/herself. I really don't believe one lone gunman can be so stealthy as to get away each time, and till it is confirmed by the police that the person they caught is indeed Party A, i still consider that Party A is still out there...

Boy, i need some cake...some lurv would be nice too

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

AHAHA yes so true......They can`t contemplate not being angry so they go spastic....And bite, slap, drown you in drool and assorted TARD technics.....I wouldn`t mind seeing a fight between two retards...

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by WhenOne

i saw one back in highschool

crazy crazy crazy

slapping biting dancing and screaming

AHAHAAH you made my night now.......This will last until tommorow and I have to return back to the Japanese school were there are only Japanese people besides myself....And no retards to make fight against eachother.............

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

They must have seen some discovery channel documentry on tribal war dancing and thought it was what everybody who is cool does.......But yes I can imagine them dancing and drooling lots of drooling

Archived