1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what do jowls and pizzas have in common?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BUCK FUSH, May 23, 2003.

1. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH 12oz Member

what do jowls and pizzas have in common?

Discussion started by BUCK FUSH - May 23, 2003

what do jews and pigs have in common?

appearently more than youd think according to PETA..

PETA'S HUMAN VICTIMS
    Date: May 23, 2003 Page: A14 Section: Editorial

THE "HOLOCAUST on Your Plate" campaign, which compares images of captive and slaughtered victims of the Holocaust with the modern treatment of animals on factory farms, is a moral failure. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, the creator of the campaign, has placed itself beyond the pale of worthy charitable organizations with this spiteful exhibit.

PETA mounted the eight-panel photo exhibit on City Hall Plaza on Tuesday as part of a hit-and-run national campaign that started in February. In one panel, under the banner "The Final Indignity," human corpses are juxtaposed with those of pigs. In another panel, under the title "Baby Butchers," mothers and children in striped prison garb stare from behind the barbed wire of a concentration camp. Next to them, PETA mounts a photograph of caged piglets. The exhibit is deceptive at every level. The animal rights group obtained the photos "deceitfully" from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., according to a statement from Fred Zeidman, chairman of the museum's council. PETA has refused to cease using the materials despite a demand from the museum. But the biggest hoax is being carried out on members of the public who encounter the exhibit in prominent places across the country.

Matt Prescott, one of the exhibit's creators, stood at the edge of City Hall Plaza Tuesday and insisted that "the methods and mind-sets of the Holocaust are the same as factory farming." Perhaps it's all a publicity ploy. Or perhaps, in the twisted world of PETA, the Nazi insistence on slaughtering Jews for death's sake alone is identical to the farmer's role in raising animals for human consumption. Either way, PETA's exhibit is a disgrace.

One photograph hijacked by the animal rights activists shows rows of emaciated prisoners - among them Elie Wiesel - staring from their crowded slats upon the liberation of the Buchenwald concentration camp in April 1945. The presence of Wiesel, an author and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, evokes the many cultural and educational institutions destroyed by the Nazis as they murdered one-third of the world's Jewish population from 1939 to 1945. But for PETA, the photo evokes chickens in coops.

On the opposite end of the plaza, at the New England Holocaust Memorial, a Holocaust survivor, Stephan Ross, told reporters how hurtful he found the exhibit. In the camps, Ross said, the Nazis called him "Hund" (German for dog) and referred to their guard dog as "Mensch" (German for man).

PETA says it seeks to be a source of conscience regarding the abuse of animals. Yet its arguments and its preposterous exhibit collapse when their members think nothing of inflicting suffering on human beings.

Jesus christ they've taken it way too far. Comparing the plight of millions of jews, christians, homosexuals, and gypsies to that of a farm animal is beyond the grasps of my mind.

BUCK FUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied May 23, 2003

wtf??

theres no comparison between the two. that shit is tasteless.

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied May 23, 2003

I hate PETA. I live just about a mile from their main base of opperations. I can almost see it from my house. One of these fucks better not even think about pouring red paint on my fur coat unless they are willing to die for their cause. For real.

Regardless pf what they say animals are not the same as humans. If we want to treat them equally then they should have the right to vote, go to jail when they fuck shit up, and be able to get gainful employment.

The only thing animals are good for is consumption.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied May 23, 2003

i thought this was goona be a joke. but i still got a laugh from how fucking stupid PETa is

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

~i~hear~voices~ - Replied May 23, 2003

what does a jewish girl and a pig have in common???

they both get fucked and eaten!.............

ahem*:twitch:

:krunk:

~i~hear~voices~ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied May 23, 2003

-they have both been called 'the other white meat.'

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. dojafx

dojafx 12oz Member

dojafx - Replied May 23, 2003

a brotha dont eat swine anyway

but still, i agree with yuck - you fuck with my mink, you better be prepared for the beatdown of a lifetime

dojafx - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. mr.yuck

^^haha no beat down. Strictly murder and temporary insanity. "You like the animals so much muthafucka? Well you're about to join 'em."

9. krs702

krs702 12oz Senior Member

krs702 - Replied May 23, 2003

needa put your ass in the meat grinder

krs702 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. mr.yuck

that wont happen though. Animals can't work a meat grinder, silly. But since I can work a meet grinder i will put the animals there and then put them into my stomach. They will have served their purpose.

I'd rather die of heart dissease at 40 from red meat than live to be 90 as a malnourished, tired looking vegan. Every vegan i've ever met looks so tired and weak.

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton 12oz Senior Member

JohnnyHorton - Replied May 23, 2003

then WHY are animals around?

JohnnyHorton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied May 23, 2003

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. nick5542

nick5542 12oz Member

nick5542 - Replied May 23, 2003

i fuckin hate peta, they talk such bullshit and any time you meet someone down with peta they get all preachy and act like your fucking satan. i hate people who push beliefs on you. peta and the church of scientology get a big thumbs DOWN!!:dazed:

nick5542 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck has attached this image of dead animals:
    [​IMG]

15. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor 12oz Elite Member

some pittsburgh flavor - Replied May 23, 2003

that's one step lower than the group of abortion proteseters outside the neighborhood church last sunday. giant 7-foot-tall posterboards with bloody fetuses on them. "abortion causes breast cancer". well, i'm sure if you don't release your milk regularly it's possible. it's a church, you fucks. everyone in there is pro-life anyway.

who is the hitler of the animal cruelty world?

some pittsburgh flavor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: