what do jowls and pizzas have in common?

BUCK FUSH

what do jews and pigs have in common?

appearently more than youd think according to PETA..

PETA'S HUMAN VICTIMS

Date: May 23, 2003 Page: A14 Section: Editorial

THE "HOLOCAUST on Your Plate" campaign, which compares images of captive and slaughtered victims of the Holocaust with the modern treatment of animals on factory farms, is a moral failure. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, the creator of the campaign, has placed itself beyond the pale of worthy charitable organizations with this spiteful exhibit.

PETA mounted the eight-panel photo exhibit on City Hall Plaza on Tuesday as part of a hit-and-run national campaign that started in February. In one panel, under the banner "The Final Indignity," human corpses are juxtaposed with those of pigs. In another panel, under the title "Baby Butchers," mothers and children in striped prison garb stare from behind the barbed wire of a concentration camp. Next to them, PETA mounts a photograph of caged piglets. The exhibit is deceptive at every level. The animal rights group obtained the photos "deceitfully" from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., according to a statement from Fred Zeidman, chairman of the museum's council. PETA has refused to cease using the materials despite a demand from the museum. But the biggest hoax is being carried out on members of the public who encounter the exhibit in prominent places across the country.

Matt Prescott, one of the exhibit's creators, stood at the edge of City Hall Plaza Tuesday and insisted that "the methods and mind-sets of the Holocaust are the same as factory farming." Perhaps it's all a publicity ploy. Or perhaps, in the twisted world of PETA, the Nazi insistence on slaughtering Jews for death's sake alone is identical to the farmer's role in raising animals for human consumption. Either way, PETA's exhibit is a disgrace.

One photograph hijacked by the animal rights activists shows rows of emaciated prisoners - among them Elie Wiesel - staring from their crowded slats upon the liberation of the Buchenwald concentration camp in April 1945. The presence of Wiesel, an author and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, evokes the many cultural and educational institutions destroyed by the Nazis as they murdered one-third of the world's Jewish population from 1939 to 1945. But for PETA, the photo evokes chickens in coops.

On the opposite end of the plaza, at the New England Holocaust Memorial, a Holocaust survivor, Stephan Ross, told reporters how hurtful he found the exhibit. In the camps, Ross said, the Nazis called him "Hund" (German for dog) and referred to their guard dog as "Mensch" (German for man).

PETA says it seeks to be a source of conscience regarding the abuse of animals. Yet its arguments and its preposterous exhibit collapse when their members think nothing of inflicting suffering on human beings.

Jesus christ they've taken it way too far. Comparing the plight of millions of jews, christians, homosexuals, and gypsies to that of a farm animal is beyond the grasps of my mind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate PETA. I live just about a mile from their main base of opperations. I can almost see it from my house. One of these fucks better not even think about pouring red paint on my fur coat unless they are willing to die for their cause. For real.

Regardless pf what they say animals are not the same as humans. If we want to treat them equally then they should have the right to vote, go to jail when they fuck shit up, and be able to get gainful employment.

The only thing animals are good for is consumption.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I hate PETA. I live just about a mile from their main base of opperations. I can almost see it from my house. One of these fucks better not even think about pouring red paint on my fur coat unless they are willing to die for their cause. For real.

Regardless pf what they say animals are not the same as humans. If we want to treat them equally then they should have the right to vote, go to jail when they fuck shit up, and be able to get gainful employment.

needa put your ass in the meat grinder

that wont happen though. Animals can't work a meat grinder, silly. But since I can work a meet grinder i will put the animals there and then put them into my stomach. They will have served their purpose.

I'd rather die of heart dissease at 40 from red meat than live to be 90 as a malnourished, tired looking vegan. Every vegan i've ever met looks so tired and weak.

i fuckin hate peta, they talk such bullshit and any time you meet someone down with peta they get all preachy and act like your fucking satan. i hate people who push beliefs on you. peta and the church of scientology get a big thumbs DOWN!!:dazed:

that's one step lower than the group of abortion proteseters outside the neighborhood church last sunday. giant 7-foot-tall posterboards with bloody fetuses on them. "abortion causes breast cancer". well, i'm sure if you don't release your milk regularly it's possible. it's a church, you fucks. everyone in there is pro-life anyway.

who is the hitler of the animal cruelty world?

im not even sure if its really mink but i can't think of anything else but weasle or ferret and that just doesnt seem right. I was thinkin about making them into a belt where the 2 mouths clasp together or maybe some ill type of davey crockett cap. Maybe even gloves that come up to my elbows.

We are findin all types of crazy shit too. My buddy found a hat knitted outta blue yarn and pabst beer cans. :lol:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

God youre stupid. Animals do not have the mentality to do those things. If a human had the intelligence of an animal they wouldnt go to jail or have a job either. As far as retarded people voting theres alotta debate over that.

And animals are the same as humans..humans are animals. You seem to think humans are some other type of life form..nope we're fucking mammals.

And the whole fucking food chain is all fucked up.

We conveniently put ourselves at the top. Go swimming in the everglades, go run around in a Lions Den, start a fight with a bull, or countless other things and apparently the message that we're at the top hasnt reached them.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by mapo returns

We conveniently put ourselves at the top. Go swimming in the everglades, go run around in a Lions Den, start a fight with a bull, or countless other things and apparently the message that we're at the top hasnt reached them.

As the only animals to have achieved the ability to create and use very advanced* tools for our survival, we are legally entitled to enter those arenas you mentioned with any of said tools. It is our nature.

Lion with claws and teeth vs. Human with large automatic weaponry... you pick who ends up top.

*<span style='color:grey'>note "very advanced"... I'm not talking about using sticks to get into termite nests.</span>

Originally posted by ARCEL

holy shit, i never thought of that before

Oh shit! you've been missing out, me and my pals just busted a little pow-wow around this log in the woods with our chopsticks we stole from 711 and grubbed on termites all night long! ... And we didnt even have to pay!!

The idea behind PETA is that just because we can treat animals like shit, it doesn't meen that it's right to do so.

I think the way mass-produced food(The animals in particular) is made and processed, is disgusting.

In all honesty, if most of you idiots had to get your hands dirty killing those animals, or even witnessed how it's done, it'd keep you up at night.

The comparison is apt.....a pig is a very intelligent and loving animal, which I doubt many of you even know. You can love and train it like you could a dog or cat, yet if you saw a 'factory' of cats and dogs bread for slaughter and treated like a slabb of meat....you'd probably be the first ones to say that it's not right.

You're such end users....any of you that think it's okay to treat an animal like that clearly must not love any animal what-so-ever.....

Also...any of you that think being vegan makes you weak are saddly miss-lead......I bet you think milk is good for you as well????

FUCK YOU!

jews and the nazis make a better comparison. the label of a certain group of people, herded and kept in ghettos, execution without a trial, the breakdown of families, secret police that pick you up during the night, prison without a trial, the blind eye of most countries.

most people that i know that are into animal rights don't really support peta's beliefs anyways. they have their place in the whole scheme of things but they're a little off the deep end. i do enjoy their i'd rather go naked than wear fur campagns though.

animals aren't 'smart' enough to fuck up their air, water, and land like us.

God youre stupid. Animals do not have the mentality to do those things.

And the whole fucking food chain is all fucked up.

i think you missed the whole point of what i was saying. Thats exactly why we are not equal. It's not like i got out and throw rocks at dogs and shit, but, when i get hungry i like to know that there is some one out there slaughtering cows turning them into stakes and shipping them to my local grocery store. :yum:

i have this sinking feeling that you are now singling me out because we bump heads about prison. We dont gotta bump heads on everything, you're all cool with me.

Yeah but for sure humans are the top of the food chain because we have opposable(sp?) thumbs that let us grab onto things such as weapons. We are smarter than monkeys so we would kill them too. But you are right. Even hands up against a chimp, we would get torn into pieces. I assume that is what you were talking about.

thats all for now.

Originally posted by fr8otech

......I bet you think milk is good for you as well????

FUCK YOU!

i have a feeling that the majority of what you wrote was directed at me, so i'll reply. I think that most of my posts were taken way to literally. I can only go by what i know and what i have seen and until some one shows me a vegatarian that doesn't look tired all the time that is going to continue to be my outlook.

On another note...i have eaten cat before with my vietnamies buddy. It tastes just like pork. I may seem to not give a shit about animals, but then again, i dont hold most humans in the highest regards either. I'm just worried about eating meat. I dont caare what animal it comes from, i have tried many, they are very good in their own ways.

The whole point of me describing this shit in all of my posts was to show you that i love eating meat just as much as you love your TOFU or whatever else.

I dont think i have ever seen a person running around protesting vegatarians for hurting plants. They are living things too.

oh by the way on a serious note whats up with MILK?

Originally posted by fr8otech

I think the way mass-produced food(The animals in particular) is made and processed, is disgusting.

Agreed. I will forever be a staunch supporter of improvement of these processes and living conditions.

In all honesty, if most of you idiots had to get your hands dirty killing those animals, or even witnessed how it's done, it'd keep you up at night.

I have participated and aided in a number of pig and goat slaughters, and even witnessed my own pet goat's severed head in a bucket while my family ate the rest. Slaughter is not a pretty job, and I can't help but feel respect for someone who can do that as a profession and still maintain the composure necessary for a normal daily life. It's damn unsettling, but if we wish to eat meat, it must be done.

The comparison is apt.....a pig is a very intelligent and loving animal, which I doubt many of you even know. You can love and train it like you could a dog or cat, yet if you saw a 'factory' of cats and dogs bread for slaughter and treated like a slabb of meat....you'd probably be the first ones to say that it's not right.

It's not too hard to find pictures of dog slaughter in Asia online. It's a bit unnerving because of what were used to, but it's really no different for the most part than cattle or pigs. Animals are animals, intelligent and loving or not, and if Asian cultures want to consume dog meat, I'm not one to tell them it's wrong.

You're such end users....any of you that think it's okay to treat an animal like that clearly must not love any animal what-so-ever.....

As I mentioned, I agree that treatment is terrible and could be improved greatly, but there's simply no avoiding killing, which will never be nice treatment. I love animals, I consider myself a complete animal freak, yet my sense of attachment to them is different from yours. I see some of them as food, you don't. I could say you love animals too much just as easy as you can say I don't love them enough. It's all relative.

Also...any of you that think being vegan makes you weak are saddly miss-lead......I bet you think milk is good for you as well????

Milk has singlehandedly been responsible for my avoiding serious injury on a number of occasions. I drink a LOT of it daily, and I (or my physician) have yet to see an inkling of detrimental health effects arising from it. Maybe I'll have them later, but for now it's been a godsend. Feel free to conjure up a list of biased resources affirming the unhealthiness of milk.

I'm having pork chops for dinner today.

we are at the top of the food chain b/c we have evolved and adapted to earth better than any animal. we learned to survive and continually get smarter. maybe they have stronger brute force but we have weapons and brains.

Eh, I hadn't even noticed it, but on that SARS thread there's some pictures of dog slaughter.

Archived