what do i look like?

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually..to make this easier...someone should post up a list of the main people right away so we dont get all confused. SOMEONE DO THIS AHHHHHHHHHHH SORRY IM LAZY LIKE A DINOSAUR EATING A BANK...which doesnt make any sense.

english is...blah whlahiotho4ut94494

6'2, shortish brown hair that i dont comb or anything i just let it go forward or something, skinny, um....i guess i have pretty clear skin too (does anyone really care? i didnt think so.) im a swede but i dont have blond hair so go figure. green eyes. clean shaven. is that what you wanted? too bad. im on my way to a job interview and class so feel free to die of inhalation anthrax.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

6'2, shortish brown hair that i dont comb or anything i just let it go forward or something, skinny, um....i guess i have pretty clear skin too (does anyone really care? i didnt think so.) im a swede but i dont have blond hair so go figure. green eyes. clean shaven. is that what you wanted? too bad. im on my way to a job interview and class so feel free to die of inhalation anthrax.

"no autobiographies"

you did not read the first post.

i request the deletion of this thread. i wasnt prepared. i shouldve made a list or something. i really dont care for it anyway. this thread is like a deformed baby. it was supposed to be good but it was fucked up from birth and its remaining life is simply suffering and only a miricle can save it.

i think seeking looks like a tall skinny dude with messy dred locks

i think rage looks like a sun burned guy with a dirty baseball cap wearing a dirty wifebeater

i think el mammero has an afro

i think cheerleader looks like a little bitch wearing frilly little underpants holding a banana against her cunt

i think pistol looks like a latino gangster rocking the bandanaas and shit

i always imagined makros as a gothic dude who sits by himself in a dark church with lots of candles everywhere...wearing a dark hood that covers his face, theres also weird gothic music playing in the background.

HAHA Regulator. I always like getting mentioned in these threads although I rarely do.

A Latino gangster rocking bandanas.

Don't dress much like a gangster no more although all my friends are.

5'11" 180 Short hair. Shaved with a no clip on the sides daily. A number 2 clip on top. Casual clothes. Rocking T-Shirts, solid color Polo type shirts and some 40,32 Levis 501's.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i think rage looks like a sun burned guy with a dirty baseball cap wearing a dirty wifebeater

Ahahahaha.... way off!

1) I'm a pale mofo.

2) Don't wear caps.

3) I Hate wifebeaters ( and those who act tough because they wear them)....pussies

:D

Archived