WHAT DO I DO?

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

OK IM ALMOST DONE WIT HIGH SCHOOL. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO WIT MY LIFE. IM THINKING OF BECOMING A CAR MECHNIC OR DOING SOMETHING IN VIDIEO. I DONT KNOW BUT IF ANYONE IS STUDING TO BE SOMETHING COOL TELL ME WHAT IT IS I NEED SUGGESTIONS SO I HAVE MORE OPTIONS. THANKS.

OH YEAH... IF ALCOHOL IS A DEPRESSANT WHY AM I ALAWAYS SO HAPPY WHEN IM DRUNK???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

jus because your out of high school dosent mean your adult life needs to start right there. mouch of your parents as long as you can cause when you are grown you probably arent gonna be able to do it.

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

OK IM ALMOST DONE WIT HIGH SCHOOL. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO WIT MY LIFE. IM THINKING OF BECOMING A CAR MECHNIC OR DOING SOMETHING IN VIDIEO. I DONT KNOW BUT IF ANYONE IS STUDING TO BE SOMETHING COOL TELL ME WHAT IT IS I NEED SUGGESTIONS SO I HAVE MORE OPTIONS. THANKS.

OH YEAH... IF ALCOHOL IS A DEPRESSANT WHY AM I ALAWAYS SO HAPPY WHEN IM DRUNK???

Let's put it this way..

If you had 3 million dollars what would you have fun doing? whats the first thing that comes to your mind? Perhaps your answer is the profession you should persue.

Besides that, don't jump into school if you're unsure because you might waste time and/or money. I do recommend school though. Have fun.

Sincerely,

Zachary S. Attack I

well i personally am a grease monkey/mechanic type guy of sorts, i actually do suspension and body work, if you dont mind the long hours its a great job, im drunk half the time at work and get to fuck around all day, and on top of that the pay is pretty damned good

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO WIT MY LIFE.

i've spent a few years trying to figure that out now, and i'm still no closer... just roll with the punches. i'm confident i'll find out something that makes me happy one of these days... sure computer jobs pay bank, but who's really happy sitting in front of a screen typing code and shit all day? i wanna find someting that's fun and makes me happy, but it only needs to pay atleast enough for me to eat and have a place to sleep...

go to trade school, get certified, pump gas, look into graphic design, web design, mulitmedia art, do what ever it takes to keep yourself happy, even if it means not knowing what you want to do for a while. If your folks are putting alot of pressure on you, get out of the house, get an apartment with some friends....

Barely anyone knows what they want to do when high school is over.....

good luck

you still have 2 years to decide. go to college, and you dont have to pick a major untill like junior year at least i think.

you can always steal from college.

just move to a new town every 6 months. rob the ccollege of all its worth then move somewhere new

colleges are really easy to steal from.

me and friends have got away with shit we really didnt need just took to have. like those big ass tables and shit. just walked right out with them.

we stole computers out of hte library while it was open...the ladies are dumb.

we went into classrooms during the day and unscrewed those video projecters fromt he ceiling by standing on a desk. we got like 5 of those they are like 4000 each. countless cd and records from the radio station. bikes...mad people leave bikes laying around. oh man so much stuff at college to steal. out of us all the only one whos been caught was one kid...stealing 2 magizines fromthe library...he didnt know they had senors, but talked his way out ofit in 5 minutes and left. word

steal sell steal again sell again steal somemore sell somemore retire.

Guest --zeSto--

Just remember that where you work shouldn't define who you are.

You could be a plumber, then make crazy sculptures out of pvc and copper tube,

and have gallery shows all over the city. People would buy your

art and you'd be a recognized artist. But you'd still fix under the sink.

Plumber or Sculptor ?

Which is the job, which is the man?

My advice is start saving up money now, and when you are finished travel to Europe or Southa America or Asia with your closest friend(s). Do odd jobs on your journey, just to make a little bit of more money. See the world. Backpack, live in hostiles. Take pictures, get drunk in exotic places. Meet cool ass people and hot ass girls. You'll mature as a person, it'll be an experience you will never forget, and hopefully by then, and with all you've seen, you will have some idea of what you want to do (and what you don't want to do).

This has been my plan since I got out of highschool last year. I'm in college now, but I'm only 18. After next year hopefully I will have enough money to do it. My parents did it, my best friend's dad did it. Trust me, it's your best bet:)

Make sure you plan it out, though. Don't just show up and be like "now what do I do??)......

Guest --zeSto--

^^ yes indeed!

but stay away from europe!

It seems like every american kid plays with the notion of 'backpacking though europe".

Go someplace else! Like Asia or India or South America, or the pacific.

Europe is old hat, it's about as adventurous as rock'n'roll and tattoos.

Try Singapore, Malasia, Borneo and Indonesia like I did.

Well... avoid Indonesia.

i'm going to community college til i realize what i want to be. i wanted to be in criminal justice to be a US marshall and carry a gun and all of that. it sounded better than busting kids for graf and skateboarding and parking tickets. but i don't know.

i'm drifting away from it and more into politics (other forms than capitalism....). but that is kind of a dead end study cause what am i gonna do with it?

so i'll be taking:

politics

photography

etc.

Guest KONFLIKT

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Originally posted by milla_train

nah i was a mechanic for a while and i hated it.

getting exhaust and shit in your lungs and oil in your eye...

WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THAT QUOTE IS WHAT THE HELL ARE TOU DOING??? IVE NEVER INHALED EXHAUST, OR HAD OIL IN MY EYE, AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON CORS FOR LIKE 4 YEARS. YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE COMMON SENCE. OH YEAH, IM ALMOST DONE RESTORING MY MOMS 68 CAMMERO CONVERTABLE RALLY SPORT. ITS ALL STOCK, WHICH TOOK A LOT OF MONEY, BUT THAT MAKES IT WORTH MORE. AND FOR ALL YOU INPORT FIENDS, A STOCK CAMMERO WILL SOMOKE ANY YEAR STOCK HONDA. PEACE.

-KON

Archived