what diva gets your head bobbin??

DOLR....LED

i was listening to trina just a little while ago with my girl i i noticed my head was noddin..at first i thought what the fuck girls cant rap but this women is off the hook..trins gets two thumbs up in my book...and shawna in the disturbing the peace click she aight too...two great divas topppin the carts...what yall think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was a while ago, mabye a month even, you and the homeboys ran from the cops or somthin like that and where at marias(if thats how you spell her name). i was passing out on her bed with linda. if that rings any bells. i didnt know untill later that you where there or that they even knew you. this city is too small sometimes.

i slept out front in my car till like 7 in the morning if that counts, i think you spent most of the time outside, im not real sure about too much of what was goin on, i was drunk and getting high and trying not to pass out. but yea, it was at mikes house, thats marias brother right?

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

yeah yeah that mikes sister..i havent been kickin it with them latley ive been going to bars and clubs and shit.....yeah thats rjs blazer...i dont know if i was there that night ill have to talk to maria and see if ive ever met/seen you shit this town is small hahaha

i was talking about my car, i never really met you, you were doing your thing and i was passing out. i just figured out who you where from hearing stories about you and what they refer to as the homeboys

Yes yes, that's all fine and dandy and all.... but.....

what's a mop?

Originally posted by dosoner

i was talking about my car, i never really met you, you were doing your thing and i was passing out. i just figured out who you where from hearing stories about you and what they refer to as the homeboys

hahah yeah the "homeboys" has been going on for years haha...how often do you hang with these cats?

Archived