Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what diva gets your head bobbin??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DOLR....LED, Dec 2, 2002.

1. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

i was listening to trina just a little while ago with my girl i i noticed my head was noddin..at first i thought what the fuck girls cant rap but this women is off the hook..trins gets two thumbs up in my book...and shawna in the disturbing the peace click she aight too...two great divas topppin the carts...what yall think?

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

how do you make krink?

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i think its crazy that i know some of the same people you do, and was at the same house at the same time you where a couple weeks ago

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

2 parts egg nog 1 part piss mixed with a can of pepsi and 4 drops of your own blood

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i thought it was the other way around??

i make divas heads bob...;)

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i had a threesome with kylie minogue and chelsea clinton

7. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

HAHAHAHA that shit is funny

hey dos what house when?

8. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

it was a while ago, mabye a month even, you and the homeboys ran from the cops or somthin like that and where at marias(if thats how you spell her name). i was passing out on her bed with linda. if that rings any bells. i didnt know untill later that you where there or that they even knew you. this city is too small sometimes.

9. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

at mikes house? shit dog did you stay the night there?...damn we run from the cops alot can you be more specific in any way?

10. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

and if it was mikes house did you chewck out his room his wall are covered with psters that we always fuck around on ans practice..most the shit is mine

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

that, how do i get good at graffiti tagging? should i buy more molotow with mommies credit card?????? HELP.

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

13. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i slept out front in my car till like 7 in the morning if that counts, i think you spent most of the time outside, im not real sure about too much of what was goin on, i was drunk and getting high and trying not to pass out. but yea, it was at mikes house, thats marias brother right?

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

none, divas suck ass.